Found 25th Oct 2016
Want a desent tablet (around 10inch) want it for simple 2d cad plans ,office plans. does anyone of a decent one, not sure if i need a dedicated one with stylus or just a simple one and try a few apps out to use with it.

1. Ask
  2. Tablet
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Tablet
3 Comments

Not sure if tablets are the best choice for CAD work. But if you would are looking for some cheap deals for tablets with stylus support, you can look at the Dell Venue series (100-300gbp refurbished) or the Cube i7 Stylus ( 240gbp from gearbest). Both come without the stylus, keyboard, etc., so you would need to buy those separately.

I have the Cube myself, and with the optional keyboard and stylus, it is a pretty decent tablet / tiny laptop. I mostly use it for reading, PowerPoint and taking notes. The screen is probably too small for serious work.

hotukdeals.com/sea…nue
gearbest.com/tab…d=3

Original Poster

plork

Not sure if tablets are the best choice for CAD work. But if you would … Not sure if tablets are the best choice for CAD work. But if you would are looking for some cheap deals for tablets with stylus support, you can look at the Dell Venue series (100-300gbp refurbished) or the Cube i7 Stylus ( 240gbp from gearbest). Both come without the stylus, keyboard, etc., so you would need to buy those separately.I have the Cube myself, and with the optional keyboard and stylus, it is a pretty decent tablet / tiny laptop. I mostly use it for reading, PowerPoint and taking notes. The screen is probably too small for serious work.http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=search&keywords=dell+venuehttp://www.gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_227132.html?wid=3

thanks for the feedback. the i7 looks really good, basically would be just doing light floor plans no 3d work. also would like the android one as suppose to windows.

If you go for Dell Venue make sure you go the the core m series processors as the earlier ones has lots of problems.

I have mine for pleasure but would be a great business tool if you had the keyboard and desktop dock as they really do make it a 3-in-1 device.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69767
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…66
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    4. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11

See more discussions