Tablet for a 7 years old

Posted 3rd Sep
Any recommendations for a budget tablet for a 7 years old please. Don’t want to spend too much
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Junior Paracetemol?
I’ve just bought a Huawei T5 for my 5 year old son. Very impressed with the performance and battery life so far. Love the Kids Corner app that comes on it which ringfences content the adult sets up. Very intuitive and quick and easy to manage unlike the kindle kids edition he had before.
Anazin fire tab

Comes with case plus 2 year replacement. Anythjnk goes wrong kr the kid smashes it they will replace it no argument. Had mine replaced 6 times and issues every time
Ta guys
Got the iPad mini 5 for £249 from Currys during their promotion last week😜
deleted2523443
Very happy with our Lenovo M10 FHD. I paid £150 for it, 4GB ram, fast CPU nice screen. Only downside is no NetflixHD/Disney+ but since we watch those on the main TV it's not a problem for us.
Bought one of these for my 10 year old a few weeks ago to replace an ageing Lenovo. He already has an amazon fire 7 but it's too slow for most of the apps he wants to use.

amazon.co.uk/VAN…RM7

Currently £65 with applied voucher

The Vankyo Tablet is superb. its well built, great screen, great battery life and fast enough to run every app he's tried. Minecraft, Roblox etc.. runs smoothly. Its not like all the other crappy chinese tablets on eBay/Amazon..its as good as anything from Lenovo/Samsung etc...
Edited by: "Uridium" 4th Sep
Amazon hd 8
Post a comment
@
    Text