Tablet & Phone.

Posted 21st Oct
If i bought both from,let's say Samsung,will it work in the same way like ios,if i took a picture on either,it would stream it to the other one ?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
I think "Google Photos" will do this on Android, it's also available on iOS if you wanted to check it out.
What do you mean by "stream"?
Haircut_10021/10/2019 15:27

What do you mean by "stream"?

When you take a photo on an iPhone,you can set up the iPad so the picture is on there as well .
Edited by: "AW0079" 21st Oct
Yes just use google Photos instead of the Samsung Gallery app, photos will be available in google photos on any device you sign into with a google account.
AW007921/10/2019 15:31

When you take a photo on an iPhone,you can set up the iPad so the picture …When you take a photo on an iPhone,you can set up the iPad so the picture is on there as well .

Well I wouldn't call that streaming but as said above you can do that on any two devices using Google photos.
Streaming is for movies or downloads, I think mirror is the term you are looking for.

I currently have an Iphone, but the photo app is backwards so I installed Google photos which is more logical to use.

If I take a photo it's available on both apps, so if I still had my Android tablet(that is now smashed), I would be able to see the photo on there if I installed Google photos - provided I still have space on my Google drive.
Bigfootpete21/10/2019 17:14

Streaming is for movies or downloads, I think mirror is the term you are …Streaming is for movies or downloads, I think mirror is the term you are looking for. I currently have an Iphone, but the photo app is backwards so I installed Google photos which is more logical to use. If I take a photo it's available on both apps, so if I still had my Android tablet(that is now smashed), I would be able to see the photo on there if I installed Google photos - provided I still have space on my Google drive.

You don't need space on Google drive if you use the High Quality option in google photos, you get unlimited storage for photos using High Quality.

You only get a limited storage limit if you use Original Quality.

support.google.com/pho…top
AW007921/10/2019 15:31

When you take a photo on an iPhone,you can set up the iPad so the picture …When you take a photo on an iPhone,you can set up the iPad so the picture is on there as well .

Yes but it's not "streaming" though, it's just using a cloud based service to basically upload and then download content so that it's mirrored across multiple devices.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants