Tablet recommendations for comic reading.

Posted 1st Dec
Hi fellow hukd peeps.

I'm after a tablet suitable just for comic book reading. I've got my own collection of digital as well as a marvel unlimited sub. Looking at 9.6 max size and expandable storage if possible.
Happy to go the refurb route if it nabs me a decent one for under £100
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Kindle fire
M
Yeah the Kindle Fire HD 10.1" is currently £94.99 as a Cyber Monday Deal.

It's a piece of cake to add the play store so you have access to all google apps.

Alternatively Lenovo make some nice budget tablets
Edited by: "4Real2016" 1st Dec
Well it's between the Kindle fire HD 10 or the Huawei mediapad T5. The latter is £20 more but has android which I favour. The kids have the 7 inch kindle fires albeit a few years old and I find them painful to use.
Isn't Marvel unlimited an Amazon company? If so, one of the Fire tablets should be a good fit. Just not the 7" one.
addyb01/12/2019 15:24

Well it's between the Kindle fire HD 10 or the Huawei mediapad T5. The …Well it's between the Kindle fire HD 10 or the Huawei mediapad T5. The latter is £20 more but has android which I favour. The kids have the 7 inch kindle fires albeit a few years old and I find them painful to use.

Kindles are also android, hence you can install the play store, with launcher hijack you can install any launcher without rooting the device (although it's worth checking it still works with latest versions)
Edited by: "4Real2016" 1st Dec
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants