Tablet with windows and android for under £75?

7 replies
Found 8th Aug 2016
Can anyone suggest a decent tablet with windows and android for under £75. Its a present for someone who's not particularly tech savvy. Open to the idea of a Chinese import from aliexpress or something? Obviously not expecting a lot for that kind of money but its just to keep in touch with someone who travels a lot and doesn't have a smart phone.

7 Comments

Is a dual boot tablet the best idea for someone that is not tech savvy?

ibblackberry1

yeah..you may turn someone who is 'non-tech-savvy' into someone who is 'uber-tech-wary'

Original Poster

ibblackberry1

Isnt it just a case of pressing a button on the screen to switch it from windows to android?

Original Poster

bobdylan

http://techtablets.com/chuwi-hi8/review/

Thanks for the link. I was literally looking at the model up from that the Chuwi HI8 Pro. Its on bang good for £61 odd from China. I think i'll order that.

king132

Thanks for the link. I was literally looking at the model up from that … Thanks for the link. I was literally looking at the model up from that the Chuwi HI8 Pro. Its on bang good for £61 odd from China. I think i'll order that.

It's the one I have and it's on Windows 10 too now so pretty decent overall

Original Poster

Great. It was a toss up between that and the CUBE iWork8 Air. Gone for for Chuwi as it came out better in benchmark tests. Looks a good spec for the price. £61.24 in total with hopefully topcashback tracking as well.
Edited by: "king132" 9th Aug 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't33
    2. word association Game74244852
    3. Add one, leave one game54315379
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322803

See more discussions