tablet/mp3 player with 64gb and above memory?

Lost my beloved ipod classic few weeks back in central london and I need a replacement just realized they discontinued it and i'm not really prepared to pay £200+ for one on ebay/amazon.

So I was wondering if you guys could have any recommendation for a tablet/mp3 player with 64gb memory as my music collection on itune is well above 32gb. I've been looking at some tablets but the max memory they offer is 32gb.

Not really to bothered about the specs as long as it can play music well as it may just be used to play music on long journeys.

Willing to spend £50-100?

Thanks in advance guys

5 Comments

Get an MP3 player or phone with an SD slot that supports a 64/128GB micro-SD card.
64GB micro-SD card go for about £20.
Edited by: "rev6" 5th Jan 2015

Check CEX, Depending on where you live it may or may not be useful but CEX in Stirling had an iPod in the Window on Saturday. I bought mine from CEX in Edinburgh last January and it has been great.

Original Poster

rev6

Get an MP3 player or phone with an SD slot that supports a 64/128GB … Get an MP3 player or phone with an SD slot that supports a 64/128GB micro-SD card.64GB micro-SD card go for about £20.

Already did can't seem to find an mp3/phone that has 64gb max capacity
redscot

Check CEX, Depending on where you live it may or may not be useful but … Check CEX, Depending on where you live it may or may not be useful but CEX in Stirling had an iPod in the Window on Saturday. I bought mine from CEX in Edinburgh last January and it has been great.

looked and they are selling ipod classic for £250 lol

rev6

Get an MP3 player or phone with an SD slot that supports a 64/128GB … Get an MP3 player or phone with an SD slot that supports a 64/128GB micro-SD card.64GB micro-SD card go for about £20.

redscot

Check CEX, Depending on where you live it may or may not be useful but … Check CEX, Depending on where you live it may or may not be useful but CEX in Stirling had an iPod in the Window on Saturday. I bought mine from CEX in Edinburgh last January and it has been great.

Moto G supports 64GB micro-sd.

The sansa clip zip mp3 player will take a 64gig card. I think it's fussy which cards will work but you can look that up. Brilliant little mp3 player.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations56
    2. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.66
    3. Car Leasing Deals (Audi, Golf or Scirocco)35
    4. Which Smart Watch for Running?38

See more discussions