Tabletop season 4 youtube

8 replies
Found 31st Jan
Does anyone know when the rest of the season 4 episodes of Tabletop will be released on youtube? The suggestion in November when the first two lessons came out was that they would start streaming on youtube from 30th of January but nothing has come out...

8 Comments

I'm sure I read somewhere February but i can't find it now

Original Poster

Ho hum, keep waiting then. lol.

I heard 31st Jan too and have been stalking youtube for it. No sign of it on youtube nor promo posts on facebook, twitter or wilw accounts

Played Lanterns. It is a very good game.

Just noticed on the geek and sundry page on facebook, its back tomorrow

Original Poster

Saz9771

Just noticed on the geek and sundry page on facebook, its back tomorrow

​Is that the post on their page from November? because it did come back then but only as a pay to view with the first two episodes being free on YouTube. The rest is due to start being released on YouTube week by week anytime now.

Original Poster

The series is now out on Youtube, episode 3 'Monarch' is up to view now.. don't know how often it will be updated... usually every two weeks based on previous series.

Edited by: "Degeneratemoo" 10th Feb

Degeneratemoo

The series is now out on Youtube, episode 3 'Monarch' is up to view now.. … The series is now out on Youtube, episode 3 'Monarch' is up to view now.. don't know how often it will be updated... usually every two weeks based on previous series.

Monarch was posted as being up on the 1st Feb:
geekandsundry.com/tab…ix/
The gap looks to have been 2 weeks last year.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3172
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code22
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769365
    4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951380

See more discussions