Tablets and phones, turn off the speaker

Found 4th Jun
why do people in public spaces think it's ok to turn the volume up when watching videos or playing games?

Utterly rude.
Community Updates
Top comments
33910819-Dh05v.jpg
Haha I agree! People on buses having a full on personal convo while shouting it down their phone is so freakin rude too!
32 Comments
33910819-Dh05v.jpg
Haha I agree! People on buses having a full on personal convo while shouting it down their phone is so freakin rude too!
Put on some adult material and see if anyone has the minerals to say something. Me and friends do it all the time and apart from a stern glare nobody has said anything.
I never hear them. Guess I don't take public transport ect. Many have earphones anyway
Can't say I use PT that much but I am fond of participating in the conversation on the train if a spazoid does conduct their life on speaker.
33911916-w3fYV.jpg
benrobertsno14th Jun

Put on some adult material and see if anyone has the minerals to say …Put on some adult material and see if anyone has the minerals to say something. Me and friends do it all the time and apart from a stern glare nobody has said anything.

you're really winning, manners maketh the man, rudeness indicates something else.
davewave8 m ago

you're really winning, manners maketh the man, rudeness indicates …you're really winning, manners maketh the man, rudeness indicates something else.

It's a fun social experiment, fully expect someone to go nuts one day but I'll probably get bored of it before that happens.
benrobertsno111 m ago

It's a fun social experiment, fully expect someone to go nuts one day but …It's a fun social experiment, fully expect someone to go nuts one day but I'll probably get bored of it before that happens.

yes, bored, quite the description.
davewave16 m ago

yes, bored, quite the description.

Well I'm bored of you now so tata.
Why do people in public spaces think it's ok to turn the volume up when watching videos or playing games?

Because they are ignorant attention seeking children possibly with other behavioural problems.
I say children in terms of mental maturation rather than their physical age.

How we respond to children (of any age) reflects on how mature we are.
If we scold them and try and shame them into changing their behaviour then we are no better than them.
An adult might politely ask them to turn it down where appropriate or just ignore it.
Children make noise, that's the way it is and was for all of us at some point.
The one that really gets me and seems to be getting increasingly common is people holding the phone flat by their mouth with the speaker at the other side and on speaker phone instead of holding it to their head when having a spoken conversation.
Edited by: "Johnmcl7" 4th Jun
Johnmcl753 m ago

The one that really gets me and seems to be getting increasingly common is …The one that really gets me and seems to be getting increasingly common is people holding the phone flat by their mouth with the speaker at the other side and on speaker phone instead of holding it to their head when having a spoken conversation.

think i first saw that on the apprentice so we could share their riveting wheeler dealing - perhaps all the people round you are doing some sort of 'day in the life of an idiot' mini series
If you're really that bothered just get one of these or something similar jammer4uk.com/cel…tml
33915428-plbhA.jpg
Johnmcl711 h, 12 m ago

The one that really gets me and seems to be getting increasingly common is …The one that really gets me and seems to be getting increasingly common is people holding the phone flat by their mouth with the speaker at the other side and on speaker phone instead of holding it to their head when having a spoken conversation.

Yes that one really is quite bizarre.
I hate the loud music thing but the one that really gets my goat is people on the phone when someone is serving them. You see it all the time and to me it is so disrespectful. Someone is doing something for you and you are pretty much ignoring them.
benrobertsno120 h, 14 m ago

Put on some adult material and see if anyone has the minerals to say …Put on some adult material and see if anyone has the minerals to say something. Me and friends do it all the time and apart from a stern glare nobody has said anything.

Very immature
MadeDixonsCry11 h, 6 m ago

If you're really that bothered just get one of these or something similar …If you're really that bothered just get one of these or something similar http://www.jammer4uk.com/cell-phone-jammer-c-2.html

That is brilliant, and probably illegal though?
chocci1 h, 27 m ago

Very immature

I know, I'm sorry dad. 😘
benrobertsno119 m ago

I know, I'm sorry dad. 😘

Great comeback, as expected from a juvenile
chocci22 m ago

i know you are
davewave2 h, 19 m ago

That is brilliant, and probably illegal though?

I'll take that as confirmation you have left your past and now care about what's legal or not. Better late than never.
chocci1 h, 42 m ago

Ditto from someone called "chocci".
After years of putting up with this on the train and telling people to turn it down, I gave up and now wear some decent headphones that block out everything.
As for buses, I hate buses and avoid them at all costs!
LeahsMintytoutou4th Jun

Haha I agree! People on buses having a full on personal convo while …Haha I agree! People on buses having a full on personal convo while shouting it down their phone is so freakin rude too!

shouldnt be a poor puublic transport user then
eset1234550 m ago

shouldnt be a poor puublic transport user then

How silly of me
Biddy29 h, 32 m ago

[Image]

Nawwwww, using a meme to show you're all grown up and don't live in your mums basement, I say live, it's more like squatting because you just won't leave home.
eset123452 m ago

Nawwwww, using a meme to show you're all grown up and don't live in your …Nawwwww, using a meme to show you're all grown up and don't live in your mums basement, I say live, it's more like squatting because you just won't leave home.

No, I used the meme because it was a quicker way of saying what you just repeated back to me. Good job on that originality.
Edited by: "Biddy2" 6th Jun
mudddy4th Jun

[Image]

Is that Spock?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions