Tablets for kids

Found 3rd Feb
Anyone recommend a good android tablet for a kid, he's used to a Amazon fire but it got wrecked during the fire.

He wants a android tablet this time, I'm looking at spending £40 to£80, i can't find any Argos near with the reduced acer in stock so I'm looking at alba, Huawei and a Lenovo one at the min, strangely Amazon seems to be more expensive then argos
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
My first snart phone was an Huawei so spot have a soft spot for them
people seem to speak highly of Lenovo
wouldn't touch an Alba(unless the first name was Jessica) fairly sure that is Argos own

This kid stepped on his Samsung and replaced with a fire happy enough .
Edited by: "Wongy110" 3rd Feb
33193174-fq80s.jpg33193174-KrSu1.jpg33193174-OIsmP.jpgArgos ebay,
Not sure about refubs if i order from ebay store will it be delivered for store pickup I'm not having anything sent to my flat
Segata-Sanshiro26 m ago

Not sure about refubs if i order from ebay store will it be delivered for …Not sure about refubs if i order from ebay store will it be delivered for store pickup I'm not having anything sent to my flat

Delivered by royal mail or parcel force.
I've had quite a few off them, apart from one b grade one, they've all looked brand new.
Segata-Sanshiro30 m ago

Not sure about refubs if i order from ebay store will it be delivered for …Not sure about refubs if i order from ebay store will it be delivered for store pickup I'm not having anything sent to my flat

Just noticed, if it's free delivery it's 48 hours,
If it's one you pay delivery you can have click and collect,
33193455-gQ1QR.jpgBest bet is have a look.
shadey126 m ago

Delivered by royal mail or parcel force.I've had quite a few off them, …Delivered by royal mail or parcel force.I've had quite a few off them, apart from one b grade one, they've all looked brand new.

Well thats why I'm only looking at shops and i looked at Amazon cos of the lockers, some places get funny about sending things to addresses different to the card holder and I'm not sitting in a cold wet powerless flat all day
Segata-Sanshiro5 m ago

Well thats why I'm only looking at shops and i looked at Amazon cos of the …Well thats why I'm only looking at shops and i looked at Amazon cos of the lockers, some places get funny about sending things to addresses different to the card holder and I'm not sitting in a cold wet powerless flat all day

I have stuff from eBay delivered to different addresses regularly. See my other post about c&c ^^^^^^^
I've ordered the Lenovo one in the end it seems fine with the latest android 7 and between the prices of the other two, will be picking it up from the local store round here thanks

And then he can leave my Xiaomi alone that he's been running riot with and downloaded over 40 games onto from Google play store
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants