Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

TABS- Totally accurate battle simulator Free on epic games

Posted 24th Dec 2019
TABS- Totally accurate battle simulator Free on EPIC store Starting at 25th 4pm - 26th 4pm
Community Updates

Groups

18 Comments
Excited for this one, anyone enjoying into the breach? It's been awesome!
Solidfunk24/12/2019 16:25

Excited for this one, anyone enjoying into the breach? It's been awesome!

Into the Breach is one of best strategy games I've played in years! Not heard of this one though, is it any good?
Looking forward to this one cheers OP
John_Chapmank5I24/12/2019 16:38

Into the Breach is one of best strategy games I've played in years! Not …Into the Breach is one of best strategy games I've played in years! Not heard of this one though, is it any good?

I've only seen streamers play it, looks demanding
Nice I bought this on steam for my son a while ago!
Been watching Yogscast Tom play it in his series, great fun game
Knighthammer24/12/2019 17:25

Been watching Yogscast Tom play it in his series, great fun game

Same love them playing HORSE was wanting to play this with my friends
Where did OP get this information from? Hoping it's true, but until we get a bit more information then this could just be anyone posting anything.

Edit: OP has posted four deals before and only one was about games - where did they get this insider information?
Edited by: "woffle99" 24th Dec 2019
woffle9924/12/2019 17:45

Where did OP get this information from? Hoping it's true, but until we get …Where did OP get this information from? Hoping it's true, but until we get a bit more information then this could just be anyone posting anything.

The clue (the image of the shield with a cross) matches that of one of the armies in the preview video.

There was also a partially-accurate (it didn't mention today's Celeste) leak on 4Chan that got repeated on Reddit.
cowbutt24/12/2019 17:48

The clue (the image of the shield with a cross) matches that of one of the …The clue (the image of the shield with a cross) matches that of one of the armies in the preview video.There was also a partially-accurate (it didn't mention today's Celeste) leak on 4Chan that got repeated on Reddit.

OK, well that's something I guess but it's hardly a cast-iron guarantee. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I don't know how this got passed the mods. It's currently misinformation until proven correct. But it still slides in.
Epic API lists the entry with the shield as sold by Landfall Games, the creators of TABS. The API has been updated and listed the correct info every time to unintentionally reveal the next days freebie. 99% chance of being true.

epicdata.info/off…669
Still not 100%, anything can happen in 24hrs. Just seems unscrupulous in terms of the site's standards. At least withhold it until tomorrow. I mean, it's xmas, what happened to surprises.
Frankie7724/12/2019 17:52

I don't know how this got passed the mods. It's currently misinformation …I don't know how this got passed the mods. It's currently misinformation until proven correct. But it still slides in.

Yeah but every other deal for this so far is basically going off speculation
This just came to game pass too; fascinating to watch and and some of the campaigns are even a little challenging.
The maps even have secrets!
I think it's a game that'd be engrossing to younger kids.

Needs multiplayer of some kind for it to have any replayability though.
Heated at least it isn't a repeat like today's game. Not sure if it's something I'm very excited to play either TBH but I'll have it for free...
woffle9924/12/2019 17:45

Where did OP get this information from? Hoping it's true, but until we get …Where did OP get this information from? Hoping it's true, but until we get a bit more information then this could just be anyone posting anything.Edit: OP has posted four deals before and only one was about games - where did they get this insider information?

it isn't insiders info. more or less a hint from the indication icon they post. It gives a hint to the name of the game. Only fans will get the reference.
39488449.jpg

Here is the shield they used to hint it
Edited by: "11cussoo" 24th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions