Tado heating not working

Posted 24th Sep 2018
We have moved house recently. I reinstalled the Tado heating thermostat, and now cannot get the heating to work. Anyone on here a Tado installation exert who maybe able to help?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
Best place to start if you know what you are doing is to take tado out of the equation. Can you get the heating to fire without the tado
Dannyrobbo24/09/2018 20:20

Best place to start if you know what you are doing is to take tado out of …Best place to start if you know what you are doing is to take tado out of the equation. Can you get the heating to fire without the tado

I think so. Basically the tado worked perfectly in our old house. I disconnected to bring to the new house, and only got round to installing it last weekend.

How've the old thermostat did work before I switched them over.
Is the thermostat detected on the app? If so, at least you know the power has been wired up properly.

Apologies but to clarify did the heating in the new house work before the Tado install?
allsa0019 h, 49 m ago

I think so. Basically the tado worked perfectly in our old house. I …I think so. Basically the tado worked perfectly in our old house. I disconnected to bring to the new house, and only got round to installing it last weekend.How've the old thermostat did work before I switched them over.

Have you Put that thermostat back on and seen if the boiler fires
Thanks for all the advice. As suggested, I put the old thermostat back, and the radiators still did not work. Luckily we have homecare, so got an engineer out who has fixed a problem with the oiler. Now put the tado back on, and seems to be working ok again now.

Thanks again everyone for their help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants