Tag Heuer Connected (original) - 2 year mechanical trade in - £1100

Found 12th Dec 2017
For owners of the original Tag Heuer connected smart watch, after two years you have multiple options to trade in/ upgrade.

You can trade in from your 2 year purchase anniversary and the scheme started on 9th December so the scheme has started.

Apparently their is a 4 week wait for the straight mechanical swap at the moment.

tagheuer.com/en-gb/news/upgrade-your-tag-heuer-connected-watch-after-the-two-years-warranty-period

2852930-Qx1B7.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
16 Comments
Why is it always the cheap brands that offer this? I wish this was available for a couple of my Rolex watches
$1500?
is it 2 years from launch date or 2 years from your purchase date??
Did they say what the other options were?
critster12th Dec

is it 2 years from launch date or 2 years from your purchase date??

Purchase date
Kyle_Oxley12th Dec

Did they say what the other options were?

The other three were variants on swapping for the new Connected 45 modular. Can't remember exactly off hand but Think one option included the digital and analogue modules.
I'm looking at getting my fiancé the new tag smart watch, whats the difference? theres a diffence of couple of hundred pounds, many thanks
JulianL14th Dec

The other three were variants on swapping for the new Connected 45 …The other three were variants on swapping for the new Connected 45 modular. Can't remember exactly off hand but Think one option included the digital and analogue modules.

went in today and I'm going for the 3rd option they have.

£1650 for the new tag Modular 45 unit with the Mechanical unit.

The mechanical unit alone is normally £1100 retail (without lugs, strap etc)
Full 4 options

32861539-BfXbb.jpg
deleted5795921st Dec 2017

Not sure why anyone would buy teh TAG for a smartwatch when you can get …Not sure why anyone would buy teh TAG for a smartwatch when you can get any other branded smart watch for a hell of a lot less.

I can't understand why anyone would..

... Waste their time and especially go into a TAG SmartWatch thread and say they don't like or want a TAG SmartWatch 🤔
It's the old debate of luxury brands, say for example is a 9.99 primark jumper better 99.99 armani jumper.

Some ppl are content with a 9.99 resin casio watch, each to their own.

Start your own thread on that subject.
Edited by: "JulianL" 23rd Dec 2017
33098601-ju9ZL.jpg33098601-uW0uu.jpg33098601-BESWJ.jpg
I thought after 2yrs when you trade in you get a special edition watch only available to customers who upgrade their Tag connected?
I noticed the upgrade is on general sale at £1400
art.lux37 m ago

I thought after 2yrs when you trade in you get a special edition watch …I thought after 2yrs when you trade in you get a special edition watch only available to customers who upgrade their Tag connected?I noticed the upgrade is on general sale at £1400

Where did you see it at £1400?
art.lux
Your mistaken, the Tag Heuer Connected special edition calibre 5 is only available to owners of the original connected watch, it is not on general sale. For now anyway
Simon_Parker10 h, 46 m ago

art.lux Your mistaken, the Tag Heuer Connected special edition calibre 5 …art.lux Your mistaken, the Tag Heuer Connected special edition calibre 5 is only available to owners of the original connected watch, it is not on general sale. For now anyway

Joined,, posted once then seemingly sodded off. Very weird
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants