Tag Heuer watch Aston Martin Red Bull Racing - special edition

Posted 20th Jul 2020
Hi
is there any way to get discount off tag Heuer? seems you cannot apply discount codes from stores for Tag Heuer. or try to get any cashback or bluelight discount. Just nothing to help me discount this very expensive watch... anyone know if there is actually anything out there? this was is retail @ £1395 I have seen it on a swiss website swisswatchesdirect for £1155 with £20 postage - seems the best offer I have come across with 2 yr warrenty.
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
Clubcard vouchers at Goldsmiths?
england199620/07/2020 11:02

Clubcard vouchers at Goldsmiths?

Thanks just looked only have £9.50 oh well.
What if I spend on a tewco clucard credit card...
I've just looked at using credit card and you get 1point per every £8 spend so i should get £174 back 😁 if go through retail price.
Or if I manage to get one from Swiss site its £144 back.
Is that right
Have you looked on chrono24?
DaveG4620/07/2020 11:28

Have you looked on chrono24?

Thanks just have ...over 6 days shipping. It is cheaper at 1105 but £80 shipping.
Thanks though
cliffliz20/07/2020 12:19

Thanks just have ...over 6 days shipping. It is cheaper at 1105 but £80 …Thanks just have ...over 6 days shipping. It is cheaper at 1105 but £80 shipping. Thanks though

Chorno24 sellers have haggle room. If you walked into an AD you could get 20% off a Tag no problem by haggling. Probably more than 20 percent with a Tag. Here’s a few tips in below video. Pretty much never ever pay retail.

youtu.be/88v…hu4
cliffliz20/07/2020 11:24

I've just looked at using credit card and you get 1point per every £8 …I've just looked at using credit card and you get 1point per every £8 spend so i should get £174 back 😁 if go through retail price. Or if I manage to get one from Swiss site its £144 back. Is that right

No, you would get 174 points, which would be £1.74 in clubcard vouchers
My advice would be watch the video and head to a couple of authorised dealers to see what they can do for you. Tell them you can have the watch for £1150 online and say you’re looking to beat that price. If not Swiss watches direct are reputable and I’d buy for £1150. I’m almost certain you can get more off that by asking an authorised dealer in person.
england199620/07/2020 13:33

No, you would get 174 points, which would be £1.74 in clubcard vouchers

Oh that's not amazing is it 🙈
We have a tag heuer outlet in my area.. cheshire oaks. I may pop therr after work.
I can get 10% off certain shops with nhs discount. 🙃.
I could also pop i to beaverbrooks in Chester
Before committing to swiss
cliffliz20/07/2020 14:23

We have a tag heuer outlet in my area.. cheshire oaks. I may pop therr …We have a tag heuer outlet in my area.. cheshire oaks. I may pop therr after work.I can get 10% off certain shops with nhs discount. 🙃.I could also pop i to beaverbrooks in ChesterBefore committing to swiss

Its a nice looking watch. Keep us posted on how you get on at beaver.
Beaverbrooks chester doesn't stock it. But will do clock collect on full retail price
Cheshire oaks outlet doesn't stock it as its too new for them yet
Goldsmiths offer 10%
DaveG4620/07/2020 22:00

Was looking at something else and came across one of these on kc watches …Was looking at something else and came across one of these on kc watches not heard of them so research needed.. think they are based in Lincolnshire and look to sell some expensive stuff maybe not must cheaper to you could be cheeky kcwatches.co.uk/tag-heuer-f1-aston-martin-red-bull-racing-special-edition-2020--caz101abba0842-19595-p.asp[Image]

They haven't got any stock;(
cliffliz21/07/2020 12:52

They haven't got any stock;(

Ah damn it let me add it yesterday 🙈
I have managed to get one from beaverbrooks cc and haggled 10% off even though they weren't budging!! Nhs discount in the end
Guaranteed by friday so I definitely have it!
They said swiss direct do not give same guarantee they are not authorised dealer they use a European one and advised not to use them..otherwise they would have price matched them.
I gave him the watch tonight hes so impressed.! Steel anniversary x These are hard to get hold of 😁 so glad I got it
Edited by: "cliffliz" 24th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text