Found 8th Jul 2008
wish people would put bloody tags on their deals, cos if u post something again after searching, im the one left looking a > really starting to annoy me now, they pretty simple,

few words: such as if its a set of buggy, bag and car seat, put tags of pushchair, buggy, car seat etc.

is that so blimmin hard??????

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm158/angelmostly/pictransfer011.jpg

but i know what your saying

Poor way to make an important point.

OMG you are totally off your head you are

Sad Way To Make Your Point

:giggle: Maybe you should go back and correct the tags in your own deals then....

hotukdeals.com/?ta…491

'tescos vegetables fruit' really isn't going to be the most useful of tags (they aren't picked up by the search...)

well said jah128

jellybaby22;2483224

would it be approriate to tag this thread....as FAIL:p

most certainly yes

Original Poster

my tags are always pretty simple thanks. i tag what i think i would search for to find them.

how is it a poor way to make a point, what otherway is there.

its irritating me as it has happened to me three times now and looks like im not bothering to check, when i am. i do a search, but nothing comes up, beacuse no body is using the tags, and sometimes its ok, but doesnt work when you have someone like argos that has many deals posted, as it then just shows u all the argos deals. and posting things for people is a favour at the end of day shouldnt spend hours searching thru to find out if someone else had posted. i went thru four pages, and found no sign of my last post. reason being that they had no tagging on at all

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2483224

would it be approriate to tag this thread....as FAIL:p

why fail?

mummyspam1985;2483255

my tags are always pretty simple thanks. i tag what i think i would … my tags are always pretty simple thanks. i tag what i think i would search for to find them. how is it a poor way to make a point, what otherway is there. its irritating me as it has happened to me three times now and looks like im not bothering to check, when i am. i do a search, but nothing comes up, beacuse no body is using the tags, and sometimes its ok, but doesnt work when you have someone like argos that has many deals posted, as it then just shows u all the argos deals. and posting things for people is a favour at the end of day shouldnt spend hours searching thru to find out if someone else had posted. i went thru four pages, and found no sign of my last post. reason being that they had no tagging on at all

Searches do not search tags, so you wouldn't find anything that way in any case.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/pinkkitty2007-HUKD/FAIL-1.jpg

*awaits op being banned for swearing*

Admin

Locking thread - if you cannot start a thread in a civil and polite manner, please do not start one at all.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Did you know?3157
  2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games67
  3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247661
  4. Anyone else bored of video gaming3055

See more discussions