Expired

Take a Break - Clicks Win Prizes

Found 12th Sep 2013
You can enter these daily. Click on Click Win Prizes at the top of the page. Lots of nice giveaways.

No log in required. Just enter your email & it will stay there for you on each giveaway. The catchpa varies. Sometimes you just copy the words, sometimes you answer a question & sometimes theres a drop down for you to select an answer.

I have put the end date for the end of the month. Some of the giveaways finish before then and some after. I will renew the post at the beginning of next month.
Community Updates
35 Comments
Thank you, some nice prizes
Thanks
Thanks!
different and fun from our friend junie,,,
Thx
Cheers, just have to sit through the short adverts as I cannot understand the flipping voice ones :-)
Thanks
thank you
many thanks, Junie and good luck
Thank you
Cheers.
Many Thanks
Thank you
thanks
thank you
Cheers June
thanks
jetskichimp

Cheers, just have to sit through the short adverts as I cannot understand … Cheers, just have to sit through the short adverts as I cannot understand the flipping voice ones :-)

You don't have to sit through the whole thing - a few seconds in it will say 'skip' in the top right hand corner and you can click on that.

Thanks June, as ever! :o)
cheers
thanks
x
Thank you
THANKS
Thank you
Thanks
Thanks
Good luck June and thanks xx
thank you
http://i1018.photobucket.com/albums/af309/trent-bishop/thank-you-73.gif
THANKS JUNIE YOU ARE A STAR
Thanks
Thanks!
I started doing these daily a couple of weeks ago via the 'that's life' web page, this is the same as the 'take a break' ones, and after less than a week of entering daily I received an email last Friday telling me I had won a V-Triker Elite kids scooter which is worth £70! I filled in my details to verify and it said it would be around 28 days delivery, and at 5.30 this evening Parcelforce arrived with my prize! Fingers crossed I win some more nice prizes......I always thought I was unlucky haha
Fingers crossed being reading take a break for years great mag x
There is about 7 maybe 8 magazines that do this. Just type in clickswin on your google page and they all come up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants