Expired

Take a Break - Clicks Win Prizes - June/July/August 2014

Found 31st May 2014
Good luck all.

Just click on the prizes you would like to win then fill in the captcha & your e-mail.

Heres a few tips on the CAPTCHA if you don't already know.

No need to use any comma's fill stops or in fact any symbols

Good luck to you all.

No need to use any capital letters

No need to use any spaces just write the whole thing as one word

On the ones that say describe this brand I just write fab on all of them

It also works on most of the other click & win comps

I do this all the time & it does save time.
Community Updates
33 Comments
Thanks justjunie

I enter these and 'click to wins' on 17 other sites daily and have never won a thing in nearly 2 years lol
justjunie

Well done you for keep trying. I'm sure your turn will come. xxxI have … Well done you for keep trying. I'm sure your turn will come. xxxI have had one win on Take a Break clicks when it first started

I'm sure it will lol part of the fun is entering and trying. I did have a small win yesterday from 'All About You', it was just a book but a win's a win.
thankyous
technoflump

Thanks justjunie

I've just had my 3rd win in 6 weeks on these sites. The latest was on Take a Break (Baking Kit with Carex & Dr. Oetker.)
To maximize your chances you should be doing all 46 sites! I do all the sites but not all the prizes.
Good luck everyone and keep up the great work June.
Thanks justjunie and thanks idgaft for the info... 46 sites!! well done
Edited by: "treoes" 1st Jun 2014
Thank you
I won some face cream from take a break click and win. I have more luck with the IPC daily prizes - 2 wins this month, a case of wine and ASIA vouchers.
That should be ASOS vouchers.
I only enter these once, have been comping for about a month and won a Karcher window vac with TV choice. I'd rather spend the time entering more comps than the same ones over and over.
Thanks, hadn't seen these before
BIG THANKS!!!....and Good Luck to all but especially technoflump(on these comps!) and justjunie(for being such a good sport)
idgaft

I've just had my 3rd win in 6 weeks on these sites. The latest was on … I've just had my 3rd win in 6 weeks on these sites. The latest was on Take a Break (Baking Kit with Carex & Dr. Oetker.)To maximize your chances you should be doing all 46 sites! I do all the sites but not all the prizes.Good luck everyone and keep up the great work June.

46 sites oO I now need to find these lol. Would it be possible for someone to post a list of them all? 18 is all I could find. I too like to enter all different comps but more of these would be nice
Edited by: "technoflump" 1st Jun 2014
Have you found the winit ones. I've found 16 of those but I think there are more.
Winit. and then win something. Kissfmuk. Key103. Magic. Heatworld.co.UK. motherandbaby. Topsante. DeBrief.
technoflump

46 sites oO I now need to find these lol. Would it be possible for … 46 sites oO I now need to find these lol. Would it be possible for someone to post a list of them all? 18 is all I could find. I too like to enter all different comps but more of these would be nice

Pm sent
thanks
Thank you
idgaft

Pm sent

Phew! that's all 46 sites now done
Thanks for the list
thank you
Thanks June
technoflump

Phew! that's all 46 sites now done 8)Thanks for the list

Hi, I'm new to this. It's great to hear about people actually winning something. I was just wondering if you would be able to forward a copy of the list of 46 sites to me? I was going to ask via pm, but I can't work out how. Thanks
thankyou
Please can I possibly have the list, too? I only knew about 6 sites!!!!
Pretty please .....?

Thank you xxx
scooby5

Hi, I'm new to this. It's great to hear about people actually winning … Hi, I'm new to this. It's great to hear about people actually winning something. I was just wondering if you would be able to forward a copy of the list of 46 sites to me? I was going to ask via pm, but I can't work out how. Thanks

lawrie53

Please can I possibly have the list, too? I only knew about 6 … Please can I possibly have the list, too? I only knew about 6 sites!!!!Pretty please .....?Thank you xxx

Done!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! That is so kind of you idgaft ...

LOVE YOU!!!
xxx
Thanks Junie ... as always sweetie! x
idgaft

Done!

Thank You xx
I have 30 of the sites bookmarked but would also appreciate the full list if possible please. I have given up on entering them all daily at the moment as it takes about 3 hours! Also I have to use the iPad as on the laptop I get random captchas after a while rather than the phrases etc. Although I am a fairly experienced comper any advice would be appreciated!
jedicho

I have 30 of the sites bookmarked but would also appreciate the full list … I have 30 of the sites bookmarked but would also appreciate the full list if possible please. I have given up on entering them all daily at the moment as it takes about 3 hours! Also I have to use the iPad as on the laptop I get random captchas after a while rather than the phrases etc. Although I am a fairly experienced comper any advice would be appreciated!

Sorted
idgaft

Sorted

Thanks for the PM!
Thank you
Over the moon, just received an email saying I'd won one of the Take A Break click to win prizes. So much appreciation to the poster here. I've been clicking Take a Break, Bella and TV Choice over the last few days.
Linds12302

Over the moon, just received an email saying I'd won one of the Take A … Over the moon, just received an email saying I'd won one of the Take A Break click to win prizes. So much appreciation to the poster here. I've been clicking Take a Break, Bella and TV Choice over the last few days.

Many congratulations - It' always good to here about winners, it gives everyone else hope.
Just to clarify for everyone else - the way you are informed that you've won is - You receive one E-Mail from the magazine, so for example the e-mail could come from "Take a Break" then the subject will be "You entered a Take a Break giveaway -- AND WON!‏".
You then get five days to enter your details on link that they send you.
Keep entering Linds12302 - I've just had yet another win, this time from "Go Fishing"
Thanks June, good luck xx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants