EXPIRED

Take a break competition answers ISSUE 7 closes 25th feb

Enter the answers to all competitions you wish to enter, tick the confirm box then click submit. (First post, don't shout!!) Just thought I'd let ya know!

PAGE 2 bear
PAGE 2 27
PAGE 6 deliver
PAGE 15 glow
PAGE 30 NEUTRALITY
PAGE34 FREE PRIZES TICK ALL
pAGE 36 SILVER SERVICE
PAGE 38 SERIOUS
PAGE42 8
PAGE 46 WESTERN
PAGE48 LIKE ROCK CLIMBING
PAGE51 CHRIS TARRANT
PAGE 52 LEARNER
PAGE 57 SPONGES

25 Comments

THANKS!
Rep added!

Thanks! Heat/rep added

HELP!!!!! what is the answer on page 34 as I assume the free prizes tick all is for the latter question????
Thanks

Original Poster

tinker15;1616981

HELP!!!!! what is the answer on page 34 as I assume the free prizes tick … HELP!!!!! what is the answer on page 34 as I assume the free prizes tick all is for the latter question????Thanks

Sorry dude couldn't do that one!

No problem, I have entered the others. Thanks for submitting the answers. I love this mag but I am not too hot on completing the competitions.
The good news is that I know someone who actually won a car with Take a break.
Good luck to everyone, especially bostonsaint.
Heat & rep added, Thanks again

Thanks rep added.

thank you

hi guys, here's the Answer to pg 34...Models + Boxers.hope this helps Coop

Thanks, just entered, fingers crossed, good luck everyone! :-)

Entered, thank you!

brilliant, many thanks:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks very much :thumbsup:

Thanks for this, get the magazines and do the puzzles, but never send the form off. Didnt know you could do it online!

thanks, I also didnt know it can be done online. I have faxed, text and also posted but thats another bit of technology by doing it on line. It saves walking to post box in rain. thanks

thank you

thanks, voted hot

briliant - keep them coming ... rep added

I enter this myself every week and it's wrong giving the answers to everyone, they should buy the magazine and do it themselves, it's CHEATING!!!!!!:x COLD!!

Entered, thank you bostonsaint

Thanks very much - Heat and Rep added!

According to their own rules it says no No purchase is necessary so this is a tottaly lagit way to enter.

Cheers this is really useful. Yes keep them coming:)

comet1;1625575

I enter this myself every week and it's wrong giving the answers to … I enter this myself every week and it's wrong giving the answers to everyone, they should buy the magazine and do it themselves, it's CHEATING!!!!!!:x COLD!!

Good to let people know you can do it online though. Wouldnt like to see this becoming a weekly thing though

As mentioned earlier, I do the quizes but never send them off, didnt realise you could enter the answers online.

great!
heat added.

thanks, have some heat and rep :thumbsup:

Thanks so much. I'd completed all but one page myself. So now all complete. Thanks again.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers3671
    2. WIN an adventure in Québec – worth £3,600 @ lonely planet1111
    3. Win a luxury bathroom scheme with Sottini worth £7,000 @ Good Homes1111
    4. WIN A FOUR-NIGHT CRUISE AND STAY BREAK TO SANTANDER, SPAIN @ Manor Magazine1111

See more discussions