EXPIRED

Take a Crossword Competitions 12 (ends 09.01.15)

Page 3 - Win £100 cash - 54
Page 6 - Win Love2Shop Vouchers - DESIGNED CHRISTMAS CARDS
Page 13 - Win a Break in Oslo - WINTER
Page 25 - Win £50 in Majestic Wine Vouchers - GLAMOROUS
Page 39 - Win a Nintendo Wii U plus Game - CONNECTION
Page 59 - Win £50 in the Perfume Shop Vouchers - BOTTLE
Page 67 - Win a Cruise of your Choice - BON VOYAGE

Prize Breakdown:
Page 3 - Win 10x £100 cash
Page 6 - £250 of Love2Shop Vouchers which cover a variety of different shops
Page 13 - Win a three -night break for two in Oslo worth £1,500; flying from your nearest regional airport and staying at a hotel in the centre of town
Page 25 - 5x £50 in Majestic Wine vouchers
Page 39 - 3x Nintendo Wii U games console bundles to be won along with a copy of Super Mario Bros U
Page 59 - 5x £50 The Perfume Shop vouchers
Page 67 - Win a 14-night cruise for two of your choice (to either the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Scandinavia or Emirates) worth £8,750; based on two people sharing a cabin and includes return flights from your nearest major airport, all meals and entertainment, £1,000 towards excursions and any other expenses. Can be taken any time until the end of December 2015 excluding Christmas, Easter and bank holidays and subject to availability

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE - BE LUCKY

34 Comments

WELL DONE AND THANK YOU

Thank You

Many thanks for all your hard work.

thank you

Thank you.

thankyou

thanks

Thank you for posting the answers but this website does not work properly. I have tried reseting my password and it does not work. I am now getting an access denied message.
Edited by: "micameyer" 2nd Dec 2014

Thank you

Thank you: Good Luck

thank you

Many thanks

Thank You

BIG THANKS

thank you

Thank you.

Thanks x

Thank you

Thx

Thank you

Banned

thanks

many thanks

Many thanks

Thanks

thanks

Cheers

Thanks jerneygirli. Good luck

Thank you

Thanks, Jerneygirli.... but I seem to be the only one having problems entering... When I click where it says to submit entries, the only question that keeps coming up is the one for the cruise. I can see no sign of the other six competitions you mention! Please can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Thanks

Original Poster

Hubbers

Thanks, Jerneygirli.... but I seem to be the only one having problems … Thanks, Jerneygirli.... but I seem to be the only one having problems entering... When I click where it says to submit entries, the only question that keeps coming up is the one for the cruise. I can see no sign of the other six competitions you mention! Please can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Thanks.

Not just you, it has happened to me ........ on the left side click on 'competitions' then where it has 'filter by magazine' click onto 'Take a Crossword' this should bring up issue 12 and issue 13. Click onto issue 13 and hopefully this will bring you to the login page. Hopefully from there things should go smoothly ....... good luck

jerneygirli

Not just you, it has happened to me ........ on the left side click on … Not just you, it has happened to me ........ on the left side click on 'competitions' then where it has 'filter by magazine' click onto 'Take a Crossword' this should bring up issue 12 and issue 13. Click onto issue 13 and hopefully this will bring you to the login page. Hopefully from there things should go smoothly ....... good luck

Thanks for that. I'll try this on the next issue. Deleted this edition out of pure frustration!!

just received an email from the site when i told them of the problem, they say the finishing date on the comps was in december and has finished, but the cruise comp is still open to enter until the 9th x

Aequitas

just received an email from the site when i told them of the problem, … just received an email from the site when i told them of the problem, they say the finishing date on the comps was in december and has finished, but the cruise comp is still open to enter until the 9th x

Thanks so much for doing that and finding out. I'm so pleased I'm not going bonkers!! I seem to have had more than my fair share of problems with entry forms of late - and become rather paranoid that I'm losing my marbles. Especially when everyone else seems to be entering with no problem whatsover! Glad to know that in this instance, it wasn't my fault! x;)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. TopCashBack - Summer Treats Competition Answers2851
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 34 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1616
    3. Win £50,000 with Pick 7 / SportingLife (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)11
    4. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 1:55pm Wednesday 23/08)55

See more discussions