Take an official practice theory driving test.... Lets see how well we all do...

Found 12th Feb 2011
Take an official practice theory driving test.... Lets see how well we all do...

33 Comments

Original Poster

Link to first test:-

http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/dg_digitalassets/@dg/@en/documents/digitalasset/dg_187178.htm

2nd test:-

http://www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/dg_digitalassets/@dg/@en/documents/digitalasset/dg_187179.htm

your links were broken so I've added them.

Part 1

Part 2

Original Poster

Cheers..

I did the first one and got 49 out of the 50... however i think the answer I got wrong is a bit daft really !
Edited by: "RickT" 12th Feb 2011

I didnt have to do this when I passed my test. Ill do the test next week when at home. I would dread to think what the score would be. It wont be 49, more like 4. I will let you know. I got 33. Not sure if I should have shared that!
Edited by: "leecroot" 12th Feb 2011

46/50 on 1st one = (was not sure of towing speed limits)

48/50

46/50 in 2nd one - consistent

Original Poster

Just got 49 on the second test...

Got the Box junction wrong when turning right...... (In cities where the CCTV cameras are on box junctions, mine and a lot of peoples rules is to never stop in it ot you get a ticket!! ) .... however apparently its ok if your turning right and theres oncoming traffic...

I always thought you should not enter the box junction if the exit is not clear.

I have learnt one thing today... !
Edited by: "RickT" 12th Feb 2011

44/50 = pass not bad as I dont have a licence and havent looked at the highway code since doing my cycling proficiency at junior school (which I spectacularly failed)

Original Poster

When i did my test, you had to do the theory, but i think it was 25 questions...

I dont recall any first aid questions but they seem to be common sense..

Original Poster

harlzter

44/50 = pass not bad as I dont have a licence and havent looked at the … 44/50 = pass not bad as I dont have a licence and havent looked at the highway code since doing my cycling proficiency at junior school (which I spectacularly failed)

Well done... a lot of it is common sense

They should take my license away!

Joey Bloggsy

They should take my license away!

lol reported to DVLA

brb taking the test.

I noticed quite a few of the questions are the same as when I took my theory last year.
Most of the questions are just common sense as already stated, like the first aid ones

42/50 one off a pass.

45/50

43/50 for 1st one - Pass
41/50 for 2nd one - Fail

Snare

45/50

Same here

passed !

wbmkk

passed !

congrats!

45/50 for the first, didnt have time for the second 19 yr old student with a licence but no car

RickT

Just got 49 on the second test...Got the Box junction wrong when turning … Just got 49 on the second test...Got the Box junction wrong when turning right...... (In cities where the CCTV cameras are on box junctions, mine and a lot of peoples rules is to never stop in it ot you get a ticket!! ) .... however apparently its ok if your turning right and theres oncoming traffic... I always thought you should not enter the box junction if the exit is not clear.I have learnt one thing today... !

??
I can't get it on my desire but you're right. You CAN enter the box if you're turning right, and there's oncoming traffic, but the exit from the box DOES still have to be clear.

2pass.co.uk/box…htm

41 on number one and that was off the top of my head, I haven't started learning at all yet.

I'd like to thank The Inbetweeners for telling me you need to be 21 before you can supervise a learner driver.

50 and 49, no wonder I needed to take 3 practical driving tests over the last 11 years, I'm a menace! (And no, I've never been banned)

fail 40 out of 50
thought it was not bad considering it has been about 17 years since i passed my test.

52/50.

i actually found a fault on two questions they asked, phoned up them to get them changed and they gave me a extra 2 points on top

black gerbil1

52/50.

Outstanding!

47/50 47/50 beers all round

45/50first 46/50 second passed had test 27 years ago.

haha fail!! thankfully ive been driving 3 years and passed my theory with flying colours....i seem to have forgotten everything since then...

I just wish more drivers would look and check their mirrors before making a maneuver. I was cycling on friday and a car almost hit me, I think I might invest in an AirZound.

44/50 passed not bad as you didn't have to do this when I passed 20 yrs ago

43/50 and 46/50. Better than I was expecting
Post a comment
@
    Text