Groups

Take Music Surveys and receive cash vouchers

I have been a member for awhile and its quite a good site giving opinions on videos music etc
    I have put in Misc as not sure whether this is a deal?

11 Comments

Banned

What is the site?

Banned

octobergirl;2045753

http://survey.songpeople.com/communities/default.aspx?p=p2680643sorry … http://survey.songpeople.com/communities/default.aspx?p=p2680643sorry about that:)

Thanks, i signed up and went to sign in but got an error message so will try again later.

I have done a huge amount of surveys for them and received nothing , stopped doing them now!

Sheriff Waffles;2045800

I have done a huge amount of surveys for them and received nothing , … I have done a huge amount of surveys for them and received nothing , stopped doing them now!

do you do surveys or anything online for anyone else? looking to raise a bit of extra cash wondered if you have any good sites!?

have done a huge amount of surveys for them and received nothing , … have done a huge amount of surveys for them and received nothing , stopped doing them now!

Ditto

Original Poster

GIJimmy;2045815

do you do surveys or anything online for anyone else? looking to raise a … do you do surveys or anything online for anyone else? looking to raise a bit of extra cash wondered if you have any good sites!?

toluna and lightspeed are good:)

slicethepie - review new songs, get paid per review. this is cash. it a pittance but if you're really bored one day...

pigsback - not a survey site, but you get points for clicking on ads etc, signing up to newsletters (and then unsubscribing - unless you like the newsletter)

Banned

Ciao surveys..I receive surveys every few days and they pay money too...give it a try..

Banned

I did loads of surveys for these people and never got anything

I've had a few CD's from them -got madonnas confessions on a dancefloor when it first came out, had a lemar one (charity shop), Rod Stewart Gtst Hits, pet shop boys to name a few - not a bad site, the surveys can be quite tedious tho
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…45
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE22
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions