Expired

Take out Post Office credit card and get £50 cash back from Quidco. Offering 0% for 14 months balance transfers (3% cost)

Found 24th Oct 2011
Qudco hot offer showing £50 cash back for new Post Office credit card. Very good balance transfer offer.

14 month 0% balance transfer credit card from the Post Office + £50 cashback (hide details)
Details -14 month 0% balance transfer credit card from the Post Office
- This offer/voucher code was correct at the time of publishing
- It is important that you check your order summary before purchasing
- In the event that the offer/voucher code does not work please refer to our help pages
- Discount can not be applied to your order after you have made your purchase
- The retailer reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time
- Please note the cashback rate for this retailer varies depending on the item purchase
- Please see the cashback rates at the top of the page for full details
Community Updates
8 Comments
Supermod
Thread moved to Misc as this is an offer heavily dependant on cashback.
Thanks.
Do you have to use it or transfer anything in order to get it?
I did this back in July, it didn't track and I am still waiting for Quidco to action my support ticket.
I took this out in July. I haven't used the card (I meant to though!)

Anyway, it paid out about 2 weeks ago. £50 whole pounds!
Thanks, have gone ahead with it, might not even use the card but seems rude to not take the £50
Tempted to try this (_;)
gone ahead will let you know how it goes but rude not to collect the £50 for 5 minutes of my time
Original Poster
They have extended the deal for another two days. Quidco already tracked. Easiest £50 I ever earned(hopefully) Never had any problems with post office when paying for foreign currency buys. This is a good deal even if they were not paying cashback. I don't think you even need to use the card. If anyone more knowledge can unexpire, or tell me how, thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants