Take out Post Office credit card and get £50 cash back from Quidco. Offering 0% for 14 months balance transfers (3% cost)

Found 24th Oct 2011
Qudco hot offer showing £50 cash back for new Post Office credit card. Very good balance transfer offer.

14 month 0% balance transfer credit card from the Post Office + £50 cashback (hide details)
Details -14 month 0% balance transfer credit card from the Post Office
- This offer/voucher code was correct at the time of publishing
- It is important that you check your order summary before purchasing
- In the event that the offer/voucher code does not work please refer to our help pages
- Discount can not be applied to your order after you have made your purchase
- The retailer reserves the right to terminate this offer at any time
- Please note the cashback rate for this retailer varies depending on the item purchase
- Please see the cashback rates at the top of the page for full details
Community Updates
Thread moved to Misc as this is an offer heavily dependant on cashback.
Do you have to use it or transfer anything in order to get it?
I did this back in July, it didn't track and I am still waiting for Quidco to action my support ticket.
I took this out in July. I haven't used the card (I meant to though!)

Anyway, it paid out about 2 weeks ago. £50 whole pounds!
Thanks, have gone ahead with it, might not even use the card but seems rude to not take the £50
Tempted to try this (_;)
gone ahead will let you know how it goes but rude not to collect the £50 for 5 minutes of my time
Original Poster
They have extended the deal for another two days. Quidco already tracked. Easiest £50 I ever earned(hopefully) Never had any problems with post office when paying for foreign currency buys. This is a good deal even if they were not paying cashback. I don't think you even need to use the card. If anyone more knowledge can unexpire, or tell me how, thanks.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants