Take part in the Beatles 'Love' global listening event.

Go to:
thebeatles.com/

register and login to hear "Love'.

16405 have listened so far.

12 Comments

Not doing much good - they're #3 in the album charts based on one day of sales - Westlife have sold 20,000 more copies than them. Hahaha.

BristolDeal

Not doing much good - they're #3 in the album charts based on one day of … Not doing much good - they're #3 in the album charts based on one day of sales - Westlife have sold 20,000 more copies than them. Hahaha.

that's terrible!

little girls should be banned from taking part in "saying" what's #1 in charts

BristolDeal

Not doing much good - they're #3 in the album charts based on one day of … Not doing much good - they're #3 in the album charts based on one day of sales - Westlife have sold 20,000 more copies than them. Hahaha.

Without the Beatles, there would be no ' Boy Bands '
There music influenced todays groups....and weren't they a 'Boy Band' before Westlife ?

Banned

BristolDeal

****, springs 2 mind. Ha, Ha, Ha.

Banned

Who is this guy West Life? Seems to be pretty good in Gr8 Britain - but hey, when U go global - like planet stuff - probably like a fart in the wind.......plse don't wet the bed 2 night, old chap......BD...

Oh dear, Westlife and Oasis both sold more than double that of the Beatles over the course of the past week. Still, 100,000 copies isn't bad for a couple of pensioners and a couple of corpses.

Banned

[SIZE=2]He who laughs last------[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Billboard - keep up junior- record the FABS as the top selling Internet CD In Northern America. Your Wes life guy is not worthy of an entry......check it out - yeah,yeah, yeah! Americans comment who is this Wes Life?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Globally, the regional press are all reporting the FABS new album - from Australia to Detroit ---The Beatles LOVE will be the biggest selling album of 06. Post the facts here if U wish - watch the No 1 charts, Country by Country. PS leave a bedroom light on BD.....[/SIZE]

I'll need to run your post through some translation software, hang on...

Here we go:

Blah blah blah

Blah - blah blah blah 1960s blah blah milk the cows blah blah boo hoo neg rep blah ooar blah.

Banned

Having lived through what is now my past, I do not have an unhealthy pre occupation with it, unlike some.

I am a great believer that children only live in the present. Long may it continue thus.

Having listened through the DVDA last week I was reasonably impressed.
The standout track in highres surround sound was most certainly 'Day in the Life' though overall the channel mix wasn't adventurous at all.

At several points throughout the duration of the album though I felt like I was simply listening to a glorified mix album from the eighties by Jive Bunny. Some of the transitions were extremely forced and (dare I say it) cheesy

Banned

]http//al…htm

Wraps it all up. Expected to ship 10.7 million units, which I belive may be in the USA. Billboard did not expand to global sales, if I read it correctly.

Seriously, I have to agree with young BD - they have turned into a 'cash cow' and EMI are, without doubt, 'extracting the urine out of us.

I have yet to listen to it as it will be in my Xmas stocking.

Banned

The Beatles 1 album has re entered the album charts in Argentina on the back of Love. Just a little missive that may be of interest, or whatever. Roll on C day - the DTS track of Love will be spinning for me. Beatles conquer all, just as it is written in the Stars.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764026
    2. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1413
    3. PS4 Beta Software Version 511
    4. Better watch out for these...1017

See more discussions