Tuesday 7th June 2011 at 4pm

Manchester

34 Comments

When & where are you going?Me:-Tuesday 7th November 2010 at 4pmManchester

Really ???? oO

Original Poster Banned

choc1969

Really ???? oO

Yes, I am not that bothered about it but my step-sister is a big fan so I am going.

7th Nov 2010 ????????????? (_;)

Banned

lol

pmsl DLM X)

Original Poster Banned

choc1969

7th Nov 2010 ????????????? (_;)

I looked at 2011.

Ha ha, I is thick

27th June Villa Park X)

8th June at Manchester

Still trying to get some!!! lol

31st may at the north east's very own theatre of dreams. Had to pay a ton for a b&b as well. Got standing tickets.

Can't get any tried since 9 this morning booooo!

June 28th 4pm, Birmingham

Juat got the site to work to get some, sold out as I put my card details in. Not impressed.

Got some now, 9th July at Wembley.

Going same day as you op, wave a HUKD banner and I'll see you there, lol

Original Poster Banned

KazzyD

Going same day as you op, wave a HUKD banner and I'll see you there, lol

Great news

How and when did you get your ticket?

DLM

Great news :)How and when did you get your ticket?

Took me four hours of constantly trying this morning, ended up getting them off Gigs and Tours, had 2 laptops going and was on the phone, it was crazy. Looking forward to it now !!
    Edited by: "KazzyD" 29th Oct 2010

Original Poster Banned

KazzyD

Took me four hours of constantly trying this morning, ended up getting … Took me four hours of constantly trying this morning, ended up getting them off Gigs and Tours, had 2 laptops going and was on the phone, it was crazy. Looking forward to it now !!

I gave up after trying on ticketmaster from 9am - 1pm.

Then I tried again at 6pm and waited about 5mins

Saturday 4th June, Manchester

Got tickets at 9.02am couldnt believe it....i was shaking !

Original Poster Banned

I can't wait to see them now

Banned

Anyone going who isn't a housewife?

I hope they manage to cover the smell of HRT in the crowd.

Original Poster Banned

FilthAndFurry

Anyone going who isn't a housewife?I hope they manage to cover the smell … Anyone going who isn't a housewife?I hope they manage to cover the smell of HRT in the crowd.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Banned

FilthAndFurry

Anyone going who isn't a housewife?I hope they manage to cover the smell … Anyone going who isn't a housewife?I hope they manage to cover the smell of HRT in the crowd.

Me! 23rd June WOOP WOOP

We're going!

30th May, Sunderland, and 11th June, Manchester!

Original Poster Banned

Latinosharkey

We're going!30th May, Sunderland, and 11th June, Manchester!

Spent lot's of pennies yesterday then (_;)

DLM

Spent lot's of pennies yesterday then (_;)

You saying its not worth it?! lol. We did'nt mean to spend that much, but here's what happened:

Yesterday, I was on the net from 8.30am, managed to get Sunderland tickets at 3pm.

GF comes in at 7pm, says "I try ticketmaster for laugh" and got through instantly! So she demanded that we go twice. I jokingly said "I'll go, only if you pay", and she agreed! lol. Fool on her!

I am not that mean, I'll give her the money on payday.
    Edited by: "Latinosharkey" 30th Oct 2010

Original Poster Banned

Latinosharkey

You saying its not worth it?! lol. We did'nt mean to spend that much, but … You saying its not worth it?! lol. We did'nt mean to spend that much, but here's what happened:Yesterday, I was on the net from 8.30am, managed to get Sunderland tickets at 3pm. GF comes in at 7pm, says "I try ticketmaster for laugh" and got through instantly! So she demanded that we go twice. I jokingly said "I'll go, only if you pay", and she agreed! lol. Fool on her!I am not that mean, I'll give her the money on pay.

It's my christmas present

I'd rather chop off my own testicles than sit through two hours (or longer) of that.

Original Poster Banned

CReilly

I'd rather chop off my own testicles than sit through two hours (or … I'd rather chop off my own testicles than sit through two hours (or longer) of that.

Oh really

DLM

Oh really

With a rusty spoon.

Original Poster Banned

CReilly

With a rusty spoon.

Ouch

Latinosharkey

You saying its not worth it?! lol. We did'nt mean to spend that much, but … You saying its not worth it?! lol. We did'nt mean to spend that much, but here's what happened:Yesterday, I was on the net from 8.30am, managed to get Sunderland tickets at 3pm. GF comes in at 7pm, says "I try ticketmaster for laugh" and got through instantly! So she demanded that we go twice. I jokingly said "I'll go, only if you pay", and she agreed! lol. Fool on her!I am not that mean, I'll give her the money on payday.

You mean the 10th of June?

DLM

Ouch

Exactly

adambaz

You mean the 10th of June?

Deffo the 11th
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions