Take That tickets!

On sale today at 9am. Promised my wife I would get some. Think there may be a few others trying tho!

12 Comments

you need to be getting on with it not on here!!! get to seetickets.com theyre the quickest, leave ticketmaster, theyre on a go slow
ticketline also working fine
x

ticketmaster was quite quick and ticketline was very slow gl

see tickets is down, ticketmaster still showing me a '15mins or more' waiting slot. In 15 mins they can sell em all over the phone so not worth waiting for!

Ticketline down too now though....wow why don't they get a bigger server allowance-they know this would happen don't they?

Original Poster

Down to 3 mins on ticket master....come on! Can't believe I am getting exited over Take That!

Got mine at 8:58am this morning via Ticketmaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original Poster

had two windows open and it wouldn't let me do it! doh

Got mine at 9.03 on ticketmaster! Was very quick for a change!

tracymac;3334259

Got mine at 8:58am this morning via … Got mine at 8:58am this morning via Ticketmaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loobie;3334272

Got mine at 9.03 on ticketmaster! Was very quick for a change!

right with you there guys!!!! im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!

I have an order form up for ticketline for 6 at wembley...anyone want me to process their order for them?

Original Poster

curvy_chicka;3334303

I have an order form up for ticketline for 6 at wembley...anyone want me … I have an order form up for ticketline for 6 at wembley...anyone want me to process their order for them?

yes please!

Just got four tickets for Hampden Glasgow for the 19th.

I think they just put up this new date!

I'm so sad, I missed out for Wembley :-(
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again614
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 5710
    3. Sad news about Barcelona2073
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124

See more discussions