Groups

Take that tickets

oh dear just got 2 emails with different order numbers i think ive just got 6 instead of 3 what should i do

13 Comments

make a stupid post on here about it?

gary_rip;3334628

make a stupid post on here about it?

kudos

Original Poster

just asking advice gary sorry

Sell them to me, I need 3!!! Seriously, if you find out that you have overordered I will happily take them off your hands (if they are for Wembley that is)
    Although it's only fair to tell you that you'd probably make more money on ebay. They went for loads last time.

dildil;3334645

just asking advice gary sorry

I was only joking! :-D :giggle:

Original Poster

no manchester sorry

ebay!

:whistling:

Ahh gutted Yeah, ebay them then,lol. I bet loads of people missed out, you'd make more than your money back!

Banned

on thiefbay already at 9:03am

Buy It Now £105.00 per ticket!

torapoole;3334646

Sell them to me, I need 3!!! Seriously, if you find out that you have … Sell them to me, I need 3!!! Seriously, if you find out that you have overordered I will happily take them off your hands (if they are for Wembley that is)Although it's only fair to tell you that you'd probably make more money on ebay. They went for loads last time.

Cant you still get Wembley tickets from seetickets?

dimebars;3335000

on thiefbay already at 9:03am Buy It Now £105.00 per ticket!

i dont want tickets but i do think its sad that this happens...

phone the company tell them of their mistake, if they see youre selling tickets on ebay they could cancel all your tickets leaving you with none..its happened before with big concerts, and do the honourable thing DONT TOUT!

Original Poster

yeah i was going to phone the company but ive spoken to some friends and they said they might have them so i'll wait a bit, wouldn't sell them on ebay as we had to get them off there last year
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514151
      2. WHY CANT I JUST TYPE IN THE TEXT BOX11
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3711436
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764604

See more discussions