EXPIRED

take that tickets?

not really looking for a deal more like wanting to know where i can buy my partner and her friend some tickets to see them in london.

Her friend said she read on radio 1 they go on sale on friday but i just wanted to make sure i know where and when i need to buy them

any help would be great!! thanks

36 Comments

Hi orangeman. Just checked on seetickets.com, and other 'ticket' sites, and Tickets for Take That - The Beautiful World Tour will go on sale from 9am this coming Friday (March 2).

The full tour dates are as follows:

Birmingham NEC - November 16/17/19/20
Glasgow SECC – 22/23/24
Newcastle Arena – 26/27
London, The O2 – 29/30 December 1/3/4
Manchester MEN Arena – 10/11/13/14/15/17/18/19

Good Luck getting some

Original Poster

thanks very much

id love to know how much oer ticket tho lol i aint made of money!!! haha

i think they are £35, quite standard

I read £35 to £45.

Ticketmaster will no doubt have tickets [url]www.ticketmaster.co.uk[/url]
[url]www.seetickets.com[/url] will be selling them as well.

Good luck getting some

Original Poster

thanks engadine

Don't forget these are on sale in about 15 mins!

Im after 3 tickets for the OH sister...

Good luck everyone! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

eek its so slow

i need them for the missus lol

I managed to get them from seetickets. :w00t:

Original Poster

wont let me on there site

and ticketmasters keeps erroring!!! ahhhhhhhh lol

ive never booked seats before i hope i get them ok seats

Original Poster

ahh all done with seeticket thanks

do u know if the seats will be all together??

thanks

I haven't a clue!
Im just awaiting confirmation now

anyone got a link to the take that page of see tickets?

keep getting the busy page

seetickets.com

Its on homepage. Just got to choose a date :thumbsup:

Keep trying if its busy....

Just got my confirmation....yay! (Why am I excited!? :? Im not even going! :lol:)

Do you get seat numbers and blocks etc Birdyboy?

I HAVE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE!!!! bEEN TRYING SINCE THEY WENT ON SALE AND KEEP GETTING ENGAGED TONE AND WEB ERROR!!!

Tell me about it!

Did manage to get some through See for Birmingham on the 15th, but even Take That didn't have that as a date!!!

But I don't know how good the seats are!

Original Poster

T8RSP

Tell me about it!Did manage to get some through See for Birmingham on the … Tell me about it!Did manage to get some through See for Birmingham on the 15th, but even Take That didn't have that as a date!!!But I don't know how good the seats are!

snap lol

got 2 for my missus and her mate and wanna make sure there okish seats at least i paid the highest price to try and get a good seat at least

think there going on the 19th i think

just wanna know if u find out seat numbers or not

I hate to say what I'm about to say Orangeman,

But...

it's a 12,000 seated venue. I don't know how all that is broken down to in blocks etc as in block a has X amount of seats etc.

So according to TicketMaster, Flat Floor seats, so blocks A through to M (I think, or the small 3 blocks right at the back on the floor) are £45 each.

I will be kind and say the total number of flat floor seats is 3000 - now that times 45 is £135,000! I know everyone takes a cut of that, however, something like a 25 date tour, they are raking it in! Therefore, my feelings are you may have paid £45 (like I have done too, but for 6 as I am buying 3 for people I know and 3 for people my mum knows!) and I have a horrible feeling they will be right at the very back!!!

We shall see though.....

Original Poster

T8RSP

I hate to say what I'm about to say Orangeman,But...it's a 12,000 seated … I hate to say what I'm about to say Orangeman,But...it's a 12,000 seated venue. I don't know how all that is broken down to in blocks etc as in block a has X amount of seats etc.So according to TicketMaster, Flat Floor seats, so blocks A through to M (I think, or the small 3 blocks right at the back on the floor) are £45 each.I will be kind and say the total number of flat floor seats is 3000 - now that times 45 is £135,000! I know everyone takes a cut of that, however, something like a 25 date tour, they are raking it in! Therefore, my feelings are you may have paid £45 (like I have done too, but for 6 as I am buying 3 for people I know and 3 for people my mum knows!) and I have a horrible feeling they will be right at the very back!!!We shall see though.....

if we all think like that the front would be empty hehe

time shall tell

I know, but the last 2 gigs I've been to there, people have stood up at the front! They have rushed to the stage, which makes a complete mockery of waiting in line for AGES trying to get front row seats etc! ARGH!

Original Poster

****** i thought u get a specific seat for ur ticket??? not just which group of seats u can use?

I noticed they were doing some pretty heavy coverage of this on GMTV Entertainment Today.
Martin (???) slept out with all the girlies in a tunnel and sang songs so they could broadcast tickets going on sale at 9:00am. The gorgeous Jenny Falkner was badgering him to get tickets for her

I don't know for sure Orangeman! I never normally buy tickets from See as I hate them and for this very reason, you just buy tickets and they don't say what you have until late!

I haven't a clue what tickets they are. All I bought was 3 x £45 for Manchester on 15th December. I ain't going so, doesn't really bother me. I think it depends how early you get to the concert on the day as to where you will be situated.
Spose its luck of the draw as well maybe?:?

when i have got tickets in the past, it usually tell you when you are goning to sit on the ticket it usually block and a seat number

Hi, bought some from seetickets.com for manchester about an hour ago but no confirmation email yet, is this cause for concern or are others in the same boat? thanks

Three extra dates just added 21, 22 and 23 December.

got my tickets, two for sat 15th & two for Sat 22nd.

DealMeIn

Hi, bought some from seetickets.com for manchester about an hour ago but … Hi, bought some from seetickets.com for manchester about an hour ago but no confirmation email yet, is this cause for concern or are others in the same boat? thanks

It does say on confirmation page after ordering that it can take upto 3 hours to receive email. Good things come to those who wait.....apparently! :?

I got mine after about 1 hour after ordering...HTH

I spent all morning from 9am trying to get two at Birmingham with no luck on phone or email. If anyone gets two spare at B'Ham and are willing to pass them on at reasonable prices (i.e. non ebay prices), please let me know, I'd be forever grateful!

I need some at reasonable prices too, it's for my sister and her mate. I would be the best big bro ever, and someone would get loadsa rep!!!

I'm looking for Glasgow ones too. For three people. Hopefully they'll have some more dates added...

i am looking for 2 tickets two for manchester any dates, sat from 9 this morning trying to get some and got through to payment page and site went down as payment being processed, would be grateful if anyone had any

Ring Ticketline, I just got some from them just now after being on net and phone all day, but be warned if you want Birmingham they hardly have any left, I got Row Z Block 9 so right at the back of the NEC!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?813
    2. Referbed MACBOOK- thoughts?!22
    3. Which Pond Pump11
    4. Thinking of getting the Fire HD 844

See more discussions