Groups

Take That tickets on sale

Ticketmaster taking 15mins or more' to process an order, Ticketline and See Tickets both online and running and I am able to access order forms on both.

Get in there quick, they're gonna sell to ebayers!!!

12 Comments

Original Poster

Manchester LCC first to sell out on Ticket line Seated surprisingly, I would always go for standing to get to the front!!

Original Poster

see tickets is down.

im in standing in manchhester would never have picked seating over standing crazy business!!

Edit my ticketmaster went through in about 1 min!!! everywhere else is down including orange phones grrrrrrr

got mine yeah

Original Poster

dildil;3334416

got mine yeah

woo congrats! who did you get them from?

Admin

Got mine too, 4 tickets from Ticketline- LCCC Standing Saturday 27th

I've given up!!! tried since they opened this morning keep getting error, please try best availble blah blah!! I'm guessing Hamden have sold out!

juliet_bravo;3334485

Got mine too, 4 tickets from Ticketline- LCCC Standing Saturday 27th

see you there juliet!!! :thumbsup:

Admin

foxymissroxy;3334521

see you there juliet!!! :thumbsup:

Race you to the front

juliet_bravo;3334573

Race you to the front

In MC statduim i stood all day at the front!!!!!! there will be no chance ill be at the back lol

Wooo Hooo!!! got three tickers for Hampden standing on the Fri.... they opened another date at 10am this morning... fingers crossed it will be a lovely day! knowing my luck the heavens will open and I will be soaked to the bone!

yeah should be a laugh riot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1020
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News23
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764382
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32187

See more discussions