Groups

takeaways

Banned
    what do you get from yours?

37 Comments

takeaway shop :roll:

Food.....muwahahahahahaha!

food poisening

live in the middle of nowhere so nobody delivers here,and if we go collect,its cold by the time we get it home so dont do takeaways.

a thread i cudnt resist.

Indian - Chicken Tikka Massala or Madras depending how i feel. Peshwairi Naan, Onion Bahjis & Boiled Rice
    Chinese - Shezaun Chicken or Simply Chicken Fried Rice, Chips & Curry Sauce
    Bab Shop - Plaing Donner Kebab on Naan bread with Chips washed down with a 9" GB with Cheese

lanc_red;7452880

a thread i cudnt resist.Indian - Chicken Tikka Massala or Madras … a thread i cudnt resist.Indian - Chicken Tikka Massala or Madras depending how i feel. Peshwairi Naan, Onion Bahjis & Boiled RiceChinese - Shezaun Chicken or Simply Chicken Fried Rice, Chips & Curry SauceBab Shop - Plaing Donner Kebab on Naan bread with Chips washed down with a 9" GB with Cheese

If your in Preston, tell me where you use? The ones ive sampled have been the pits.

barky;7452857

live in the middle of nowhere so nobody delivers here,and if we go … live in the middle of nowhere so nobody delivers here,and if we go collect,its cold by the time we get it home so dont do takeaways.

i thought that when i stayed just outside Wishaw last year, but ventured to a little place up the road & it was heaven......never seen a chinese takeaway pack so much into a poly box!!

always swear by the portions up your way

No more takeaways from Jan 1 2010:whistling:

Lulu'sMammy;7452893

If your in Preston, tell me where you use? The ones ive sampled have been … If your in Preston, tell me where you use? The ones ive sampled have been the pits.

Indian - Little India on Liverpool Road Penwortham. Tell them Greig sent you. They dont deliver & I swear by that place.

Chinese - Cantonese Kitchen in Penwortham or Jing Jings at the end of Strand Road

Bab Shop - Either Micks Hut or Micks Curry Pot. Very good size babs for the price

Lulu'sMammy;7452831

Food.....muwahahahahahaha!

muwahahahahahaha! :whistling:

deek72;7452973

muwahahahahahaha! :whistling:

Kiss my bum cheeks.

In Preston the best takeaway is a Chicken Fillet burger from Drumstix.

Nice guys in there as well.

paul_doh;7453098

In Preston the best takeaway is a Chicken Fillet burger from … In Preston the best takeaway is a Chicken Fillet burger from Drumstix.Nice guys in there as well.

Chicken Fillet Burger!! thats somat you have for tea. Can never imaging me goin out on the lash or being sat at home then requesting a 'Chicken Fillet Burger' as my 6pm or 2am normal food substitute.....

Are you northern?

Indian - Chicken Korma/Masala with Chips - Nann & Bahjis
    Chinese - Crispy Beef / Chicken Curry & Chips / Chicken Fried Rice
    Kebab - Donor with Coleslaw / Cucumber Yummy!!
    Domino's - Medium w/Chicken Sweetcorn and Onion

I love take aways, they are just amazing!

You guys are making me hungry!

munnski;7453208

You guys are making me hungry!

Ive just made warm potato salad...i'm going back for seconds!!!!

food

nippy bum

ettam123;7453332

nippy bum

Contact your GP....quickly!

Pizza hut - Large Pepperoni Feast stuffed crust
    Chinese - Yung Chow Fried Rice
    Indian - Chicked Korma, nann, safron rice
    Chippy - Fish supper with a single smoked sausage

lanc_red;7453134

Chicken Fillet Burger!! thats somat you have for tea. Can never imaging … Chicken Fillet Burger!! thats somat you have for tea. Can never imaging me goin out on the lash or being sat at home then requesting a 'Chicken Fillet Burger' as my 6pm or 2am normal food substitute.....Are you northern?

Yeah from Manchester mate, they are very good. I also don't mind a mix grill kebab either.

Really fancy something dirty!!

paul_doh;7453378

Yeah from Manchester mate, they are very good. I also don't mind a mix … Yeah from Manchester mate, they are very good. I also don't mind a mix grill kebab either.Really fancy something dirty!!

I'm not available tonight :whistling:

I reckon the secret ingredient in egg fried rice is toasted sesame oil ( assuming you dont have a chinese
    who knock up white rice with a bit of egg mixed in !!)

I have been dabbling and its the toasted sesame oil that gives it that lovely taste & turns the rice golden brown.
    Add in some chicken, ham (cubed) prawns etc & you have your own special fried rice luuuvvely !!

Basmati 2 minute microwave rice heated in a wok works well for this.

http://content.funnyhumor.com/pictures/chinesemenu.jpg

i do consider myself a Takeaway conniseur and was alarmed when i was working away down Basingstoke way that there arent any real takeaway shops. yes they have the chains like Domino's, Mr Pizza etc, but these are crap.

however..........on a little mission I found a little kebab van. yes northerners a kebab van, similar to what we would get our sausage n egg butty from by the side on the dual carriage way.

the van in question was on the A30 south of Basingstoke and is called UK Kebabs. see the link and he parks in the laybay centered on the map. any southerners sampled these delights?

]http//ma…=15

A bigger belly:-(

lanc_red;7453508

i do consider myself a Takeaway conniseur and was alarmed when i was … i do consider myself a Takeaway conniseur and was alarmed when i was working away down Basingstoke way that there arent any real takeaway shops. yes they have the chains like Domino's, Mr Pizza etc, but these are crap.however..........on a little mission I found a little kebab van. yes northerners a kebab van, similar to what we would get our sausage n egg butty from by the side on the dual carriage way.the van in question was on the A30 south of Basingstoke and is called UK Kebabs. see the link and he parks in the laybay centered on the map. any southerners sampled these delights?]http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=basingstoke&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=13.26154,34.980469&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Basingstoke,+Hampshire,+United+Kingdom&ll=51.210217,-1.179829&spn=0.013711,0.034161&t=h&z=15

Dont think you are far from that Little chef at Popham Services Micheldever - the one Heston Blumenthal worked on - must be worth trying out what he's put on the menu assuming they havn't gone back to cheap versions which they tried to do when he was still working on the project !!

timesonline.co.uk/tol…ece

bobbybuilder;7453651

Dont think you are far from that Little chef at Popham Services … Dont think you are far from that Little chef at Popham Services Mitcheldever - the one Heston Blumenthal worked on - must be worth trying out what he's put on the menu assuming they havn't gone back to cheap versions which they tried to do when he was still working on the project !!http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/eating_out/article5390168.ece

yeh i was told that when i was down there. back in a proper 'takeaway' county now tho mate.....

Haven't had a takeaway in a long, long time. but when I did I used to get lamb pasanda, pilau rice, naan bread, poppadoms with chutney etc

Indian - chicken tikka balti / keema naan / sheek kebab / onion bajhi / + one of the following if being extra greedy lamb tikka starter or bombay pots

chinese - yung chow fried rice / curry sauce / chips / mushrooms in gravy

pizza - depends where you go but essentially meat with jalapenos

where do i get it from i hear you say. im originally from Hartlepool and there i go chinese blossom garden, simply the best place in the country if not the world for takeaway. for indians golden gate.

in london kiplings for indian (NW4) or thames tandoori when i used to live in central. i havent found a good chinese in 6 years.

Ps nothing better when your drunk then one of these bad boys, half chicken parmesan and chips, dont get these south of boro.

http://i702.photobucket.com/albums/ww24/PEDEGG1/DSC00010.jpg

livingthelife07;7453718

Haven't had a takeaway in a long, long time. but when I did I used to get … Haven't had a takeaway in a long, long time. but when I did I used to get lamb pasanda, pilau rice, naan bread, poppadoms with chutney etc

Lamb pasanda is one of my favourites as I cant eat really hot curries anymore as I get way too much heartburn !!

We used to have a pizza house that did a chilli pizza where the owner used to warn us how hot the chillies were each time we picked one up, as it turned out the hotter the better (at the time !!)
    it was quite addictive to feel like your lips and tongue were licking the side of a white hot furnace !!

Oh yeah and we used to have a pizza place that was fantastic - would knock all the chains into a cocked hat - if the doughs no good the pizza will never be anything but crap - also the icing on the pizza was drizzling the garlic & herb oil on before it went in the oven bellissimo !!

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum parmos for the win!! Al funghi one please with lashings of garlic

Lulu'sMammy;7454013

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum parmos for the win!! Al funghi one please with … Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum parmos for the win!! Al funghi one please with lashings of garlic

cant even get proper garlic sauce in london, all garlic mayo.

DDTTAA;7454028

cant even get proper garlic sauce in london, all garlic mayo.

Southerners...say no more

Lulu'sMammy;7454072

Southerners...say no more

Amen

Thank God for Southerners ;-)

DDTTAA;7453775

Indian - chicken tikka balti / keema naan / sheek kebab / onion bajhi / + … Indian - chicken tikka balti / keema naan / sheek kebab / onion bajhi / + one of the following if being extra greedy lamb tikka starter or bombay potschinese - yung chow fried rice / curry sauce / chips / mushrooms in gravypizza - depends where you go but essentially meat with jalapenoswhere do i get it from i hear you say. im originally from Hartlepool and there i go chinese blossom garden, simply the best place in the country if not the world for takeaway. for indians golden gate.in london kiplings for indian (NW4) or thames tandoori when i used to live in central. i havent found a good chinese in 6 years.Ps nothing better when your drunk then one of these bad boys, half chicken parmesan and chips, dont get these south of boro.

That parmo looks nice! I first discovered them in Scarborough last year and one place made them nice like that, the rest gave you this tiny piece about half the size and cahrged £1 more and it just tasted liked burnt or overcooked chicken, same in Cumbria.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32159
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism710
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764316

See more discussions