Groups

Taken (2008)

imdb.com/tit…01/

Best movie I have seen all year ? YES!

Excellent story line, excellent action, overall 10/10

Recommend this to anyone who has not seen it!

27 Comments

Best film I've seen in a while, recommend it.

Yea thought it was very good i'm waiting for it to come on bluray

I loved it too a lot better than some of the tosh i have seen lately

really good film - unlike burn after reading - worst film ever made

fab film.....watched last night......recommended

Original Poster

glad we are all agreeing here
    Burn after reading was a complete waste of time ... I call it burn after watching
    Blueray edition would be uber cool ... will be getting that too.

read the synopsis sounds good, downloading off itunes.

Original Poster

t0mm;3473813

read the synopsis sounds good, downloading off itunes.

you want to remove that last part from here before someone gets on yer back

Cyrus;3473840

you want to remove that last part from here before someone gets on yer … you want to remove that last part from here before someone gets on yer back

shhhh, you'd like it t0mm

Just realised I clicked on the wrong link and commented on a different film.

Whoops :oops:

I was commenting on 'The Mist'.

Cyrus;3473840

you want to remove that last part from here before someone gets on yer … you want to remove that last part from here before someone gets on yer back

Abvance;3473850

shhhh, you'd like it t0mm

fix't

Original Poster

I have to agree the end was rushed, to say the least. Still a top film though (I understand they cant stretch these things out too much)

Thought it was nonsense......Liam at 50 running throughout most of movie without having a heart attack.......and why didn't his so called army buds help him......:roll:

Burn After Reading was tosh too :x thank god I didn't pay to see either

Original Poster

Cyrus;3473870

I have to agree the end was rushed, to say the least. Still a top film … I have to agree the end was rushed, to say the least. Still a top film though (I understand they cant stretch these things out too much)

fixed mine too to reflect yours lol

100% agree this movie is ace!:thumbsup:

absolutely fantastic film except I couldn't accept liam as an action guy after Love Actually. lol
    x

Good movie, saw it about month ago!!

Cyrus;3473923

fixed mine too to reflect yours lol

:w00t: :thumbsup:

choc1969;3473922

Thought it was nonsense......Liam at 50 running throughout most of movie … Thought it was nonsense......Liam at 50 running throughout most of movie without having a heart attack.......and why didn't his so called army buds help him......:roll:Burn After Reading was tosh too :x thank god I didn't pay to see either

so any 50 year old will have a heart attack if they run a lot?!:w00t::p

dmissy13;3474341

so any 50 year old will have a heart attack if they run a lot?!:w00t::p

think he had 90 hrs to save his daughter....saw him sleep for about 30 mins......he's no Jimmy Saville :whistling:

Original Poster

choc1969;3474365

think he had 90 hrs to save his daughter....saw him sleep for about 30 … think he had 90 hrs to save his daughter....saw him sleep for about 30 mins......he's no Jimmy Saville :whistling:

bah no film is perfect and i know where you are coming from but i have learnt to ignore some of the logic that should be in the film but isnt. Used to tick me off a lot ... gets me thinking, dont the directors watch the movie before releasing it!

Cyrus;3474481

bah no film is perfect and i know where you are coming from but i have … bah no film is perfect and i know where you are coming from but i have learnt to ignore some of the logic that should be in the film but isnt. Used to tick me off a lot ... gets me thinking, dont the directors watch the movie before releasing it!

I did try........but laughed through a lot of the scenes......would have suited a younger actor......the Bourne movies I found faultless

Not seen it yet might watch it later got it on DVD though it does look rather good

I liked it alot. Bits of it were questionable, especially when he turned into superman and getting shot in the back with a machine gun and survived! lol

Original Poster

cdemico;3475608

I liked it alot. Bits of it were questionable, especially when he turned … I liked it alot. Bits of it were questionable, especially when he turned into superman and getting shot in the back with a machine gun and survived! lol

yeh i remember that. One man CAN change the world in this movie ... well at least the human trafficking world.

I just read my other comment and realised I had commented on a different movie (the mist) I was reading about on another thread.

Did no-one wonder why I was going on about Stephen King? :?

Taken is a great movie. The first twenty minutes are a little cheesy and seem like a TV movie, but once it gets going it's like the Bourne Identity blokes dad running around kicking seven bells out of everyone.

Original Poster

Ungreat;3477571

I just read my other comment and realised I had commented on a different … I just read my other comment and realised I had commented on a different movie (the mist) I was reading about on another thread.Did no-one wonder why I was going on about Stephen King? :?Taken is a great movie. The first twenty minutes are a little cheesy and seem like a TV movie, but once it gets going it's like the Bourne Identity blokes dad running around kicking seven bells out of everyone.

i just beleived you lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      3. What do these 2 men have in common68
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134

See more discussions