Found 27th Jan 2009
hi, im looking for the cheapest deal on a film called Taken [2008] on DVD. it comes out in february. Really good film so looking for a cheap price. found it at 13 quid so far anyone find better?

1. Ask
  2. DVD
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. DVD
8 Comments

If you want the best deal then its probably best to wait nearer the time of release or the day its released.

If you have to pre-order it wait for a code at one of the cheaper places its available.

I know someone who works at sainsburys and he said they were selling taken for 97p (£1-VAT reduction)...dont think I believe him but maybe worth a look??? he said they were selling it at that price at the weekend...which also doesnt add up if it isnt released yet...will prob turn out to be a different 'taken' or something but worth a look?

lil_tiger;4199383

I know someone who works at sainsburys and he said they were selling … I know someone who works at sainsburys and he said they were selling taken for 97p (£1-VAT reduction)...dont think I believe him but maybe worth a look??? he said they were selling it at that price at the weekend...which also doesnt add up if it isnt released yet...will prob turn out to be a different 'taken' or something but worth a look?

must be a different one as this doesnt come out till 9th Feb

jase.2;4199395

must be a different one as this doesnt come out till 9th Feb

I know...i read your post just thought it was worth a mention incase...

Original Poster

cheers for info, but i think your friend might just be wrong :P

Original Poster

stil looking.

Original Poster

still nothing

Mclovin;4212739

still nothing

Think you will end up waiting till launch week to see if the supermarkets have a price war on it........
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?45
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35119
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769651

See more discussions