Groups
    EXPIRED

Taking an e2save Paygo phone to Carphone Warehouse for repair

My phone is playing up on me and I have been advised by the e2save customer service line to take my phone to CPW for repair. Has anyone done this before? How have they been in terms of service?

8 Comments

Banned

e2save is part of cpw, thats why

cpw and e2save are the same company, in my experience they tell you your phone is water damaged and won't fix it. My phone had never been anywhere near water, but doesn't mean you won't have better luck.

Original Poster

juiceblaster;7718498

cpw and e2save are the same company, in my experience they tell you your … cpw and e2save are the same company, in my experience they tell you your phone is water damaged and won't fix it. My phone had never been anywhere near water, but doesn't mean you won't have better luck.

On my phone its just the micro SD slot thats not working. I hope they don't mess me around.

Do I just need to give them my Order number? The woman on the CS line was useless.

hdizzle;7718554

On my phone its just the micro SD slot thats not working. I hope they … On my phone its just the micro SD slot thats not working. I hope they don't mess me around.Do I just need to give them my Order number? The woman on the CS line was useless.

I had to taske the receipt that came with my phone, if you don't have it login to e2save and print the order page, should be in your account history. Good Luck:)

CPW will fix any phone with a genuine defect free of charge under warranty regardless of where you bought it. They get paid direct by the manufacturer.

You need to find a CPW that has an onsite repair centre and it should be fixed the same day, take it to a normal store and it will need to be sent away. I've only had experience of the Cardiff (Culverhouse X) store and can't fault their service. :thumbsup:

Banned

Had a problem with my e2save phone.All you need to do is tell them your problem and that you got it from e2save.They put it in your computer when i went didnt need reciept took the imei and got my details from there.They take your phone and send it off to repair center.Takes about two weeks.They'll text and ring you when its fixed to come pick it up.All should be done free if under warranty

Original Poster

United10;7723096

Had a problem with my e2save phone.All you need to do is tell them your … Had a problem with my e2save phone.All you need to do is tell them your problem and that you got it from e2save.They put it in your computer when i went didnt need reciept took the imei and got my details from there.They take your phone and send it off to repair center.Takes about two weeks.They'll text and ring you when its fixed to come pick it up.All should be done free if under warranty

Thanks a lot, thats very helpful! Will head out tomorrow to get this sorted!

Sent my phone into cpw supposed to be 2 weeks and ended up nearly 4 weeks I had to do all the chassing and the phone came back faulty.
    Sent the phone off to 3 came back 4 days later with the fault sorted.
    Sorry to put you off but for me they are kack.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions