Groups

Taking stuff back - Morrisons

My TV' which I bought start of this month has got a green dead pixel and I don't want it, cheap.. may aswell put extra £50 or so to for a reputable brand

Am I allowed to take it back for a full money refund or will they just offer me exchange?

7 Comments

ring them and ask?

If the TV is faulty you will get a full refund as long as you have receipt

correct me if i am wrong but the policy in most shops is no action till more than 5 pixels dsg tesco ebuyer and aria follow this therefore i would imagine they would have the same sort of policy

Original Poster

5 pixels dsg?

you mean if 5 pixels die?

jackt010;7349072

correct me if i am wrong but the policy in most shops is no action till … correct me if i am wrong but the policy in most shops is no action till more than 5 pixels dsg tesco ebuyer and aria follow this therefore i would imagine they would have the same sort of policy

icecreamwoman;7349886

5 pixels dsg?you mean if 5 pixels die?

I think he meant "correct me if i am wrong but the policy in most shops is no action till more than 5 pixels die. Dsg tesco ebuyer and aria follow this therefore i would imagine they would have the same sort of policy"

icecreamwoman;7349886

5 pixels dsg?you mean if 5 pixels die?

no should of had a " , " dsg eg currys pc world etc there all the same

adambaz;7350038

I think he meant "correct me if i am wrong but the policy in most shops … I think he meant "correct me if i am wrong but the policy in most shops is no action till more than 5 pixels die. Dsg tesco ebuyer and aria follow this therefore i would imagine they would have the same sort of policy"

yep
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions