Groups
    EXPIRED

Taking the front wheel off of a Quinny Buzz pushchair?

I'm trying to fit a shopping basket on my buggy which requires taking the front wheel off....I'm stumped!!! Does anyone pleeeease know how you get it off????!!!

Rep for any helpers :))

6 Comments

there is a black bit underneth that use push and slide the wheel forward.

there should be a metal stud that you push in before you pull the wheel off .. if you look at figure 2 it might help

quinny.com/med…pdf

push the metal stud in all the way and be really careful of your finger when you pull the wheel out.

Original Poster

Thank you all so much for your replies Well I must have completely lost it cos I still can't get it?!!! Kassy - I looked at those instructions and can't find it from that. I just can't find what it is I need to push? There's the two black buttons on the front wheel pole - you know, up a bit. So I push them together? And then is there something ON or under the actual wheel part that I need to push too?

It's driving me mad!!

Original Poster

Panic over...I did it!! Flipping 'eck - It was like Rocket science!! Of course it's simple now I know....lol

Thanks for all of your help :thumbsup:

Banned

American Screwdriver
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?28130
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1422
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764196
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846160

See more discussions