Groups

Taking the mick or what,

Wife works in offices at Sainsburies and she said the system flagged up today that someone had bought five of the Sony 32" TVs using staff discount, I wonder where they are headed ?.
    £279.99 or £238 with staff discount,

33 Comments

whats wrong with that oO

used staff discount, personal use or has to be able to prove they were gifts

Banned

Cant believe it,unreal.

I wonder where they are headed ?.

To hell?????

maybe relatives or friends wanted them

Staff discount is probably for personal purchases - what normal person needs 5 tvs at the same time?

fwibble

used staff discount, personal use or has to be able to prove they were … used staff discount, personal use or has to be able to prove they were gifts

If I could have got them at that price - I would get them for family n friends and stick a gift tag on them

bossyboots

whats wrong with that oO

I'd have a problem with them tracking my purchases, but frankly, if there's no max purchase - good luck to them. I'd not have the brass ones to take the hit though, if I couldn't sell them.

Banned

nikkib123

To hell?????

to ebay?

Does she know the Price for Call of Duty 38 yet??? Could post a heads up X)

Hope she used her nectar card too

Why should you have to prove they were gifts, surely Sainsbury's should have to prove they were not!

Good for them. Sainsburys are scum employment anyway most of the managing staff are bent (legally) and spit all over the staff.

So if he/she is a staff member good on them.

bossyboots

If I could have got them at that price - I would get them for family n … If I could have got them at that price - I would get them for family n friends and stick a gift tag on them

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/iloveyou/t4715.gif

tonight I shall be mostly stalking bossy boots
    Edited by: "richp" 15th Nov 2010

Banned

what will the ebay and Paypal fees be on a £279 pound telly?

pmsl Rich - am too scared to go take my bath X)

Adam2050

Good for them. Sainsburys are scum employment anyway most of the managing … Good for them. Sainsburys are scum employment anyway most of the managing staff are bent (legally) and spit all over the staff.So if he/she is a staff member good on them.

Strong homophobia

You'll have the PC hate mob after you

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/93317/Look%20at%20the%20local%20mob%20attending%20the%20St.%20Louis%20town%20hall%20rallies.They%20look%20fishy%20to%20me.-500x335.jpg

Banned

Are these in short supply?

I noticed it was a good deal, but theres loads available in Worksop.

Syzable

Strong homophobia You'll have the PC hate mob after you

Indeed (needed to state my non-homo intensions.)

In b4 death threats from Justin King saying I've ruined his Sainsbury's revival.

Whilst we are on about PC Brigade.............what happened to the fatty names thread last night??

Syzable

Whilst we are on about PC Brigade.............what happened to the fatty … Whilst we are on about PC Brigade.............what happened to the fatty names thread last night??

Oooh, I must've missed that one. I call all my children fatty (though they are not fat) and I get the weirdest looks from the other mums at school. It's a term of endearment in my house, until they are fat anyway.

bossyboots

pmsl Rich - am too scared to go take my bath X)

X) just remember to leave the bathroom door open http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-toilet09.gif

lmao Penny Saver X)

Penny Saver

Oooh, I must've missed that one. I call all my children fatty (though … Oooh, I must've missed that one. I call all my children fatty (though they are not fat) and I get the weirdest looks from the other mums at school. It's a term of endearment in my house, until they are fat anyway.

lol

Someone wanted a nickname for their fat flatmate and people went a bit strange..........something about fat people having feelings too etc. X)

richp

X) just remember to leave the bathroom door open

no need as got the webcam all set up

chow chow!!

Penny Saver

Oooh, I must've missed that one. I call all my children fatty (though … Oooh, I must've missed that one. I call all my children fatty (though they are not fat) and I get the weirdest looks from the other mums at school. It's a term of endearment in my house, until they are fat anyway.

Me and the wife abuse each other in this way neither of us are fat. Though I have put on a little newly wed love.

Ah. Well in my house we are all fat people struggling to be freed from our skinny bodies. We therefore like being called fatty, it means you can see into our souls, see beyond our outer shells and see the real person within. Fatty.

bossyboots

no need as got the webcam all set upchow chow!!

You need to open a window though............the steam is smearing the lens.

My avon lady came round once with her newborn baby (FAT!) and I said, in all sincerity, that I really like a fat little baby. It wasn't until she left that mu husband suggested I may have upset her, I really didn't mean to! He was fat and adorable. I wanted to squeeze him until he popped. I've gone too far now.

Adam2050

Me and the wife abuse each other in this way neither of us are fat. … Me and the wife abuse each other in this way neither of us are fat. Though I have put on a little newly wed love.

we have loads of names we call each other too my mates husband is the worst, they were in sainsburys the other day and he got her by the neck and shouted at her to get some milk, obviously it was a joke but she was sooo embarrassed as people were looking

Penny Saver

My avon lady came round once with her newborn baby (FAT!) and I said, in … My avon lady came round once with her newborn baby (FAT!) and I said, in all sincerity, that I really like a fat little baby. It wasn't until she left that mu husband suggested I may have upset her, I really didn't mean to! He was fat and adorable. I wanted to squeeze him until he popped. I've gone too far now.

Didn't say 'I want to eat the little chubber'. Our friend has a huge baby he must of been 12 pounds when he was born. Right little fatty abeit cute.

OMG! someone had bought five of the Sony 32" TVs using staff discount oO front page news Are you for real? theres more important things to worry about

Syzable

You need to open a window though............the steam is smearing the … You need to open a window though............the steam is smearing the lens.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-chores027.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-chores026.gifhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-excited002.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …239766
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3040
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…917
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2447

See more discussions