Expired

Talk mobile Any good..as scary reviews

LocalFound 9th Dec 2015
Hi all,

Am thinking of porting to Talk mobile as there Signal works well for me
but there are some awful reviews our there. .can any users give feedback if have ported number to them and also just general service opinions.

Also if wanting to port back out are they easy to get PAC code from?

Many Thanks !
Community Updates
AskMobilesMobile Phone
15 Comments
I got a phone for my mam and rang them to port her number as there wasn't an option to put in PAC on order page. I didn't have any problems with them at all.

Also when I left them to go elsewhere, I got my PAC easily enough.
chimp14uk

I got a phone for my mam and rang them to port her number as there wasn't … I got a phone for my mam and rang them to port her number as there wasn't an option to put in PAC on order page. I didn't have any problems with them at all.Also when I left them to go elsewhere, I got my PAC easily enough.

​Thanks ! chimp..
I have one for my son and no problems here.
I've been really pleased with the sim only deal I took a few weeks ago. Apparently these guys used to be part of Carphone warehouse but went it alone earlier in the year when Carphone started ID mobile (management buyout maybe??) more recent reviews seem better.
Wife moved from EE to TalkMobile last week. Ported number using very helpful TalkMobile only chat. Number ported within 24 hours and time scale for porting given too. She is happy and saving a lot at a lot more allowance. No problems so far.
Had my mobile contract with them for a year now & no problems! The problem that most people have is the email system & web since they done an update last year & the cyber attacks it is so slow but I have seen improvements over the last month so looks like they have got their act together!
I was with them 6 months back for a few years and wouldn't hesitate to return. Only reason I moved was the fact they use Vodafone and their signal round this area is crap.
No issues with porting a number for my mum - cheap contract and reasonable free phones too.
Edited by: "Mermoo" 16th Dec 2015
Many Thanks to all for replies...ported over and all working fine ...much better coverage than previous O2 and Ee in my area..so happy bunny. ..went for the £10.. 3000 min and 4gb data ...real overkill for me ..but works out 6.05 / month. .so can't complain .
indi64

Many Thanks to all for replies...ported over and all working fine ...much … Many Thanks to all for replies...ported over and all working fine ...much better coverage than previous O2 and Ee in my area..so happy bunny. ..went for the £10.. 3000 min and 4gb data ...real overkill for me ..but works out 6.05 / month. .so can't complain .

​hi mate can I ask you a quick question via pm?
indi64

Many Thanks to all for replies...ported over and all working fine ...much … Many Thanks to all for replies...ported over and all working fine ...much better coverage than previous O2 and Ee in my area..so happy bunny. ..went for the £10.. 3000 min and 4gb data ...real overkill for me ..but works out 6.05 / month. .so can't complain .

​okay so apparently you don't have pm's enables so I'll just ask here:

You said you signed up for it and got it for £6.05 a month, and I presume this is from Top Cashback? I've done the same, and my cashback has tracked, but it says for £1. Is this normal? Does it increase to the £45 after the 14 day period?

Thanks.
I have had similar other deals track same way. .but full cashback always received
Sorry also takes quite a bit longer than 14 day ...guess dependant on possible cancellation period ..etc
AVOID! They were useless for me!
Guys just update ... Into 11th Months All has been great.. Bills accurate and no issues regards coverage... Now to work out how to get good renewal deal...

If anyone has negotiated a better deal would appreciate on how to approach .. Thanks!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants