Groups

Talk Mobile bill and VAT

I've just got my first bill from Talk Mobile and my plan price is different than advertised on their website.

I have Medium 30 day SIM 500 minutes 5000 texts 2GB data 1GB for £7.50 a month. Deal still available online.

They added VAT on top of that however the plan is not advertised as excluding VAT. Am I missing something?

5 Comments

Post a link to the advert, may be that you've just read it wrong. If it's there mistake, just email them a copy of the advert or even better, the contract you signed and bobs your uncle.

That's assuming u didn't sign a contract for the higher price which would then be your fault.

Original Poster

I'll contact them when customer service is open but just wondering if anyone had the same problem.

Medium 30 SIM
    talkmobile.co.uk/sho…ly/

Otto.uk

I'll contact them when customer service is open but just wondering if … I'll contact them when customer service is open but just wondering if anyone had the same problem. Medium 30 SIM http://talkmobile.co.uk/shop/sim-only/

proper link - talkmobile.co.uk/sho…nly

nothing in their terms saying prices are VAT exclusive. I would be complaining too

Edited by: "chocci" 7th Aug 2016

First bill is always higher because of the billing cycle, I'm with Talk mobile and the contract listed Inc vat.

Original Poster

ok. I've just contacted them and there was a slight error because of the billing cycle. They've amended my bill. All sorted now. Thank you for all the help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bathroom suites45
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware48
      3. Dreams bed sale.32
      4. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35

See more discussions