Talk mobile new phone saying emergency calls only

Found 23rd Jul 2012
I just received my bargain Samsung galaxy y and it seems the sim is not working as I can't connect to the network. Should I call mobiles.co.uk or talk mobile. Before anyone asks i have googled it first to no avail, any help would be appreciated

16 Comments

Banned

Do you have an emergency?

churchill

Do you have an emergency?

Yes the phone doesn't work! X)

Sound like a fault or non-compliant sim card

As a rule, most sims are sent out with a 'transit block' on them in case they 'get lost'.

Call the network and they'll take the block off and then everything will work. . .

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD

Yes the phone doesn't work! X)

That isnt an Emergency and can get you into a lot of trouble ringing 999 for that

Original Poster

Wish I had called earlier before they shut instead of googling for ages!

churchill

That isnt an Emergency and can get you into a lot of trouble ringing 999 … That isnt an Emergency and can get you into a lot of trouble ringing 999 for that

Wise words churchy.

Banned

sherbolton

Wish I had called earlier before they shut instead of googling for ages!

Hang On I thought You said you could only calls 999

Banned

OP have you took sim back out and gave it a little clean

churchill

That isnt an Emergency and can get you into a lot of trouble ringing 999 … That isnt an Emergency and can get you into a lot of trouble ringing 999 for that

Try telling that to the crazy bitch who has made false calls twice in under 20 hours getting them to our door hotukdeals.com/mis…447

Banned

harlzter

Try telling that to the crazy bitch who has made false calls twice in … Try telling that to the crazy bitch who has made false calls twice in under 20 hours getting them to our door http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/really-possible-withold-your-number-from-999-when-using-a-mobile-1271447

If you talk about your wife like that on here no wonder she calls the police god only knows what you do to her when youve logged out of here oO

churchill

If you talk about your wife like that on here no wonder she calls the … If you talk about your wife like that on here no wonder she calls the police god only knows what you do to her when youve logged out of here oO

I dont log out ..simples

and she is hardly on here either (just likes to read my posts when she thinks i'm not looking), she's not been on in over a year/misspain
Edited by: "harlzter" 23rd Jul 2012

Banned

harlzter

I dont log out ..simplesand she is hardly on here either (just likes to … I dont log out ..simplesand she is hardly on here either (just likes to read my posts when she thinks i'm not looking), she's not been on in over a year/misspain

She has new account she's always on here talking to me in PM

I cant believe you like to wear one of these whilst she does things to you bum http://www.midlifegamer.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Ball-Gag-172x200.jpg

churchill

I cant believe you like to wear one of these whilst she does things to … I cant believe you like to wear one of these whilst she does things to you bum

She told me you like it too though, so thought I would try it as well

Sounds like you can't connect to the network.

Banned

harlzter

She told me you like it too though, so thought I would try it as well

Never tried it to be honest, As I dont like not being in control
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions