talk talk

is anyone having problems with talk talk phone a nd internet today

10 Comments

nope but they are terrible.

I have my phone with them and it is ok.

Original Poster

ive got no internet and phone but i cant phone them

Banned

Apart from a few days carp when I joined 2 years ago my phone and BB have been ok.

nope phone and internet are working fine hope they start working again for you. :santa:

got phone but no interneet today.....boo hoo...

Aol being **** isn't that run by Twalk Twalk/ Carp phone wear house

black gerbil1;3757593

nope but they are terrible.

Been a victim of onetel/talktalk, Never again,,,Just my opinion of course,,,

There was major power outage this morning that may have affected your internet and telephone services. We would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this incident has caused. Telephone services have now been restored, and engineers are continuing to work on restoring internet service to all affected customers. If your service is still impacted or your are experiencing slow internet connection, please bear with us as we restore your full service. A further update shall be available within the next four hours. We would again like to apologise for any inconvenience caused.
    source: talktalk.co.uk/out…ges

Still slow internet for me, pages not loading etc etc.... damn talktalk and their persuasive salestalk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767405
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7221362
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047166
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1212

See more discussions