talk talk terms and conditions change

Found 31st Aug 2010
Talk Talk sent this in an email, does it mean I can cancel without paying any early termination fees? Any help is appreciated, thanks.

"On the 1st October 2010 we're making some other changes, including a small change to our call connection fee and line rental price. If you pay for TalkTalk line rental it will change from £11.49 to £12.04 per month. Details of these and all other changes are listed at the end of this email. For full details of our Terms and Conditions please visit talktalk.co.uk/legal

Thanks for being a TalkTalk customer. We hope you continue to enjoy all the benefits of your phone and broadband. "

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments

They can vary their prices within the term of your contract, pretty sure it will tell you that in the link they gave you in the email you've posted above.

Think providing it's under 10% increase their within their rights but I think it would depend on the t&c's of the isp.

shauneco

Think providing it's under 10% increase their within their rights but I … Think providing it's under 10% increase their within their rights but I think it would depend on the t&c's of the isp.

This isn't for ISP however, it's for a phone line.

They're also upping their mobile discount thing from 45ppm to £1.46pm. RIP OFF!

The hassle we have had with these and the sales people locking people into 18 month deals with a cheap conversation... Never again.... And I am sure I am not the only one...

Banned

moob

doesnt matter there are still limits to what they can increase by

moob

Whoop's silly me, I should read properly, However think it'll still probably be the same.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3278
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
    4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions