Talk talk youview remote code help

Found 24th Apr 2016
Hello. Could anybody help with finding the right remote code for a V3 talk talk remote, to control a Hisense 55ec591u? I have tried all the Hisense codes listed on talk talks website to no avail. I have also tried to phone them for help but after giving the foreigner a 20 minute lesson in talking English, got absolutely nowhere with them.

1. Ask
  2. Youview
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Youview
2 Comments

I have a talk talk Youview box and paired it in accordance with the instructions which I assume you have. It's not as good as a sky remote pairing with my LG as you can access the tv input but it won't select it. Due to a recent upgrade of the firmware on my LG it no longer changes the input after 5 seconds if you don't select. The only thing the Youview remote is any good for is controlling the tv volume. I can do that on my phone lol.

Have you tried any of the other codes for different brands. I know Hisense bought the Sharp factory in Mexico and although I believe that UK Hisense are shipped from China it could be worth trying the Sharp code.

What make is your Youview box. I have the DN370t made by Huawei which I think is version 2.

Original Poster

Thanks for the response. Not sure which my box is, it's the current youview plus box with v3 remote. I'll give sharp a try
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions