im bored toobf gone on works do tonight so im home alone

me too.........OH at work and boys engrossed in their Xboxes :roll:

evening:santa:

hows you apart from being bored

Original Poster

missismop;7202074

evening:santa:

hello missi :thumbsup: hows you?

Im sat here flicking thro zillions of channels and cant find anything decent to watch..........too early for bed

Hi Bitsey :-)

http://images.coolchaser.com/themes/t/421936-i277.photobucket.com-albums-kk43-Madhatburner-PartySmileyFace.gif

bitseylango;7202083

hello missi :thumbsup: hows you?

im gd thx have puppys running WILD:w00t:

ive just got the 3 little boys at home tonight other 2 gone to their dads,boys are supposed to be in bed but it sounds like they are building a workshop in the bedroom

anyone else avoiding the x factor this evening? I am sooooooooooooo bored of it!

love_a_bargain;7202108

anyone else avoiding the x factor this evening? I am sooooooooooooo … anyone else avoiding the x factor this evening? I am sooooooooooooo bored of it!

dont watch it anyway:p

Original Poster

love_a_bargain;7202086

Hi Bitsey :-)

oh my giddy aunt! how are you??????? xx

michelleleemoo;7202094

always gotta have something in ya mouth aint ya? :-D

missismop;7202097

im gd thx have puppys running WILD:w00t:

so jealous.........would love a new pup

we have 4 Japanese Akita puppy's 7 week old on Tuesday:santa:

I dont want you boring me :whistling:

love_a_bargain;7202108

anyone else avoiding the x factor this evening? I am sooooooooooooo … anyone else avoiding the x factor this evening? I am sooooooooooooo bored of it!

ive got it on but not really watching it
    it gets soo boring,the auditions that are the best bit

bitseylango;7202116

always gotta have something in ya mouth aint ya? :-D.........would love … always gotta have something in ya mouth aint ya? :-D.........would love to play with new puppies

:w00t:

keeps me out of trouble

edjaned;7202147

ive got it on but not really watching itit gets soo boring,the auditions … ive got it on but not really watching itit gets soo boring,the auditions that are the best bit

i love the ones that cant sing:w00t:

Good thanks Bitsey - pregnant again ;-) Not been on here for a while, but I'll probably be on a bit more now as I don't have the energy to do anything now in the evenings except laze on the sofa!

How are you?

Original Poster

missismop;7202139

we have 4 Japanese Akita puppy's 7 week old on Tuesday:santa:

bless! got any pics?

renown;7202141

I dont want you boring me :whistling:

you can bore me if you like

if your bored find me a KFC uk contact email addy, ive searched & cant find one, it appears you cant email them :thinking:

Ordered a take out for the family & half of it was wrong, I'm in a complaining mood :x

evening all hexs factor is on :lazy: so we gonner put Love Actually on.

Original Poster

love_a_bargain;7202154

Good thanks Bitsey - pregnant again ;-) Not been on here for a while, … Good thanks Bitsey - pregnant again ;-) Not been on here for a while, but I'll probably be on a bit more now as I don't have the energy to do anything now in the evenings except laze on the sofa!How are you?

wow! how old is your little one now? only seems like yesterday!!!!!

missismop;7202153

i love the ones that cant sing:w00t:

you will enjoy the final then:whistling:

edjaned;7202147

ive got it on but not really watching itit gets soo boring,the auditions … ive got it on but not really watching itit gets soo boring,the auditions that are the best bit

I agree - and why have they had to drag it out over Saturday AND Sunday. Nothing else on though. Rubbish. :x

bitseylango;7202156

bless! got any pics? you can bore me if you like

Well now that's a different matter :w00t:

love_a_bargain;7202154

Good thanks Bitsey - pregnant again ;-) Not been on here for a while, … Good thanks Bitsey - pregnant again ;-) Not been on here for a while, but I'll probably be on a bit more now as I don't have the energy to do anything now in the evenings except laze on the sofa!How are you?

congrats :thumbsup:
    are u joing the pregnancy thread? how many weeks r u?
    im 27 weeks but look about 40 weeks!!

Original Poster

richp;7202158

if your bored find me a KFC uk contact email addy, ive searched & cant … if your bored find me a KFC uk contact email addy, ive searched & cant find one, it appears you cant email them Ordered a take out for the family & half of it was wrong, I'm in a complaining mood :xevening all hexs factor is on :lazy: so we gonner put Love Actually on.

yep, looks like phone or write only :-DCall our Customer Careline on 0845 753 2532 Monday – Friday from 9am – 4pm.
    Write to us at:
    Customer Services Department
    KFC Customer Services
    PO Box 57984

typical :roll:

Original Poster

renown;7202186

Well now that's a different matter :w00t:

thought that might get your attention :whistling:

bitseylango;7202169

wow! how old is your little one now? only seems like yesterday!!!!!

It pretty much was!! He's 10 months old, so there will only be a 15-16 month age gap. Only seems like 5 minutes ago that I was on here saying we were thinking of starting a family!

How is your lot? We have now got the wii fit to go with the wii :-)

will put some up if they sit still long enough:santa:

edjaned;7202191

congrats :thumbsup:are u joing the pregnancy thread? how many weeks r … congrats :thumbsup:are u joing the pregnancy thread? how many weeks r u?im 27 weeks but look about 40 weeks!!

Ah thank you - and congrats to you? Is this your 1st, 2nd, 12th?? I will go take a look at the pregnancy thread now - I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow.

Original Poster

love_a_bargain;7202213

It pretty much was!! He's 10 months old, so there will only be a 15-16 … It pretty much was!! He's 10 months old, so there will only be a 15-16 month age gap. Only seems like 5 minutes ago that I was on here saying we were thinking of starting a family!How is your lot? We have now got the wii fit to go with the wii :-)

blimey you dont waste anytime do you!

Cant believe that wii is still going :thumbsup: My lot are growing up fast, youngest was 13 a couple of weeks ago........time is going too fast for my liking!

Hello Bitsey :-D

love_a_bargain;7202239

Ah thank you - and congrats to you? Is this your 1st, 2nd, 12th?? I … Ah thank you - and congrats to you? Is this your 1st, 2nd, 12th?? I will go take a look at the pregnancy thread now - I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow.

its my 6th
    got boy 14,girl 13,then 3 boys 6,4 and 2 another girl would be lovely but i think its a boy
    u feeling ok??
    is it just the one u have?

Original Poster

dontdothatagain;7202267

Hello Bitsey :-D

hello sweet, hows things with you and yours? x

A Bitsey thread
    [CENTER]http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/fox2020plus/1229486867808.gif[/CENTER]

;-)

Good to see you:-D

bitseylango;7202208

thought that might get your attention :whistling:

I hate being so damm prodictable :x

bitseylango;7202285

hello sweet, hows things with you and yours? x

Not bad. Just put the tree up. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions