Talking about drugs making you fly.............

10 replies
Found 18th Dec 2014
Drugs are bad,but how I could do with this stuff when starting work everyday :-)

Link in 1st post...............

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Flying? hitting the bong like that in the morning would probably put you to sleep or into a Whitey unless you're used to it X)

Original Poster

NinurtaEnki

Flying? hitting the bong like that in the morning would probably put you … Flying? hitting the bong like that in the morning would probably put you to sleep or into a Whitey unless you're used to it X)

Totally agree,but still not sure how she floats like that :-)

WheresMeNuts

quote=NinurtaEnki] Flying? hitting the bong like that in the morning … quote=NinurtaEnki] Flying? hitting the bong like that in the morning would probably put you to sleep or into a Whitey unless you're used to it X)

Totally agree,but still not sure how she floats like that :-)[/quote]
She must be a pro

Wish I could move with such stealth
still.............. I'm working on it X)

http://upandhumming.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/dancing-granny.gif

Edited by: "NinurtaEnki" 18th Dec 2014

Banned

I hate excessive tattoos

Original Poster

Villa

I hate excessive tattoos

But....................... You would X)

WheresMeNuts

I wouldn't - Sorry I got principles

Yes maybe she's a lovely girl with a great personality and only ever had one or two guys and then realistically......

Yes (by what I can make out) she's a good looking girl - nice face, nice slim petite body (which is something I prefer) and she's fit to be able to pole dance etc but then there's the rest.

I've seen why most drug addicts are slim/skinny. I've seen what heroine and cocaine addiction does to an individual. I've seen the daily financial cost of said addiction. I've seen what some will do to finance that addiction. And more importantly I've tried to understand everything regarding the addiction including the lies, the pain etc

But having learned everything personally - I'd just walk the other way when I know that the individual is addicted to drugs.

Don't get me wrong - I've done cannabis several times and I would refuse the odd smoke but that's it it is the odd smoke - the last time was over 3 years ago.

WheresMeNuts

More importantly....................................... would she X)

WheresMeNuts

[img]http//bu…mg]
X)
Edited by: "Dark.Energy" 18th Dec 2014

Best question ever asked by a kid in school, Miss if these druggies think they can fly, why do they climb onto a roof and stuff, why don't they just take off from the ground?
Edited by: "Henvig" 18th Dec 2014
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition69754
    2. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…55
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines54
    4. Win 1 of 30 Gin Festival, Eastbourne Pairs of Tickets (Value £30 per pair)11

See more discussions