Groups

talking through the string with 2 cans! OMG its true!

waouww i've always seen this one in cartoons but never thought for a second that it was true!
    science.howstuffworks.com/que…htm

anybody else like me? please say yes...

18 Comments

oh go on then lol

i will be your string through a can talking nut buddy lol xx

LOL

you mean you never tried it as a child?
    it was great fun, back in the days when colour tv was something to be dreamed about because of the expence, and having a fridge in the house was considered a luxury
    and no I'm not 100, I' in my 40's

nicki3668;3113464

oh go on then lol i will be your string through a can talking nut buddy … oh go on then lol i will be your string through a can talking nut buddy lol xx

hey nicki - you ok?

bellabonkers;3113468

hey nicki - you ok?

yeah im alright boooful bella :-D you?

nicki3668;3113475

yeah im alright boooful bella :-D you?

yeah, been quiet here tonight after earlier. gonna head to bed

bellabonkers;3113468

hey nicki - you ok?

loool at your avi hahahahaha

bellabonkers;3113477

yeah, been quiet here tonight after earlier. gonna head to bed

oh sorry i didnt mean to spoil anything hunny ... im sorry xxx .. xxxx

dont be daft you softie

Original Poster

well no i have never tried it as a child and thought until today that it only existed in kids movies and cartoons... lol

volcom883;3113501

well no i have never tried it as a child and thought until today that it … well no i have never tried it as a child and thought until today that it only existed in kids movies and cartoons... lol

lol im childish enough to try anything lol .... :oops:

night night bella baby bumpkin xxx

It's on the muller kids yogurt thingy advert! Course its true! Nicki can you not sleep hun?

Emma-lee;3113518

It's on the muller kids yogurt thingy advert! Course its true! Nicki can … It's on the muller kids yogurt thingy advert! Course its true! Nicki can you not sleep hun?

lol that womans voiuce is sooooo anoying lol

emma i never sleep sweet heart
    i get maybe 1 to 2 hours a night if im lucky lol :thumbsup:

Ah hun i don't know how you cope i have to have an afternoon nap as well as my usual sleep and i'm only 23!
    Guess you've tried everything that supposed to help?

Emma-lee;3113527

Ah hun i don't know how you cope i have to have an afternoon nap as well … Ah hun i don't know how you cope i have to have an afternoon nap as well as my usual sleep and i'm only 23! Guess you've tried everything that supposed to help?

yip ! lol my doctor said .... "leave me alone i am ment to cure people" lol
    iv tried everything babs ... pills , smells, massage, ... therapy, ... noffin works! LOL ... it started
    when my marraige ended

some of the sleepin pills iv had could knock out a donkey for 6 weeks lol but not me :-D
    im awkward lol

nicki3668;3113544

yip ! lol my doctor said .... "leave me alone i am ment to cure people" … yip ! lol my doctor said .... "leave me alone i am ment to cure people" lol iv tried everything babs ... pills , smells, massage, ... therapy, ... noffin works! LOL ... it started when my marraige ended some of the sleepin pills iv had could knock out a donkey for 6 weeks lol but not me :-Dim awkward lol

ah babe feel so sorry for you :friends: wish i had a cure, have you tied getting blind drunk? Works for me, but then i can't get up in the morning x

anyway night night hun, hope you get some kip :lazy:

Emma-lee;3113598

ah babe feel so sorry for you :friends: wish i had a cure, have you tied … ah babe feel so sorry for you :friends: wish i had a cure, have you tied getting blind drunk? Works for me, but then i can't get up in the morning x

lol why do you think i make me own home brew :oops:

hehehehe works a treat :thumbsup: gives me right bad ang over though lol
    :? :thinking:

night night sweet cheeks xxx

I'm pretty sure it works with yoghurt pots too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?44
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News66

See more discussions