Talkmobile iphone tethering help??

Found 28th Sep 2012
Evening Everyone...

Does anyone use Talkmobile contract sim in an iphone? How do you tether with an iphone using talkmobile contract sim because it doesnt seem to work for me.

Thanks
Community Updates
4 Comments
Is there not an option on IOS to setup a temporary hot spot as there is on Android?
There is if the company the supply's the sim doesn't block it if you go to settings general and network and if it says personal hotspot then you can but if not I'm guessing talkmobile have blocked it I am with giffgaff and I can only tether influenced by a jailbreak
l0vell

There is if the company the supply's the sim doesn't block it if you go … There is if the company the supply's the sim doesn't block it if you go to settings general and network and if it says personal hotspot then you can but if not I'm guessing talkmobile have blocked it I am with giffgaff and I can only tether influenced by a jailbreak

I didn't know that individual networks made changes like that, I'm with talk mobile and have no problem setting this up on android so it must be something they implement on I phones.
Argoj

I didn't know that individual networks made changes like that, I'm with … I didn't know that individual networks made changes like that, I'm with talk mobile and have no problem setting this up on android so it must be something they implement on I phones.

Yh, I think it is a problem with the iPhones not recognising the Talkmobile sim cards properly.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants