Groups

TALKSPORT - JAMES WHALE SACKED

Banned
    AFTER great speculation its been confirmed mr whale has been sacked..........

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

19 Comments

The sad part is...people listened to him.

Banned

Boris Boris Boris

Get him to come back to the North East and replace Tony Horn on Metro Radio. Horn is a waste of ear hole space.

That is a shame.

I have listened to James for thirteen years since he first started at Talk Radio after Caesar the Geezer. I hope Ian Collins takes his slot.

lets hope that citytalk up here in liverpool fancy digging deep and getting him. hes an absolutly brilliant presenter.

derty old perv - Sir Livingstone is twice the Man he'll ever be - the mayoral election was stuffed with bias, there was the evening standard and this guy must have influence on people by doing that ... recount..recount...bear out

You can only have him in Liverpool if I can listen to him on my DAB radio!

Original Poster Banned

think whale will be going to LBC radio

miffysmate;2045178

That is a shame.I have listened to James for thirteen years since he … That is a shame.I have listened to James for thirteen years since he first started at Talk Radio after Caesar the Geezer. I hope Ian Collins takes his slot.

Caesar the Geezer and Wild Al Kelly

Sad Whale's gone :-( ............................ get Tommy Boyd back :-D

owlass;2045335

Caesar the Geezer and Wild Al Kelly :)Sad Whale's gone :-( … Caesar the Geezer and Wild Al Kelly :)Sad Whale's gone :-( ............................ get Tommy Boyd back :-D

tommy boyd he was good, i used to love listening on a sunday night to the human zoo, there was some crazy people out there. its sad about james listened to him since he started. got to say ratings will plummit and the max guy they have on coverin the show aint up to much. (sorry max if u read this):thumbsup:

thats poor when newspapers aren't bound by this and the 10-1 slot wont be the same again. have to agree that max...... can't remember his name is rotten and the sooner ian collins moves into it the better.

ants97;2045413

thats poor when newspapers aren't bound by this and the 10-1 slot wont be … thats poor when newspapers aren't bound by this and the 10-1 slot wont be the same again. have to agree that max...... can't remember his name is rotten and the sooner ian collins moves into it the better.

not ian collins. all he does is talk about himself.

Omg forgot wild Al Kelly, that was a very strange evening the night he went, such good fun

Not a Collins fan either!

James Max is from The Apprentice i think :thinking:

owlass;2045461

Not a Collins fan either!James Max is from The Apprentice i think … Not a Collins fan either!James Max is from The Apprentice i think :thinking:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

wheres tommy boyd? still on air? or even still alive?

owlass;2045461

Not a Collins fan either!James Max is from The Apprentice i think … Not a Collins fan either!James Max is from The Apprentice i think :thinking:

collins is great, 13 questions, creatures of the night excellent radio.

its not james max thats on. He's actually quite good when he covers, its a guy called max rushden who just isn't.

LBC is the place to be now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door56
      2. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      3. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
      4. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45

See more discussions