Groups

TalkTalk BB Users

Can you access this site.

woolworthscareers.co.uk

if you can what MTU setting are you using.

as i cant but i can get on the normal woolworths site

8 Comments

I'm on Talktalk BB and can't access it.

talk talk probably being kind to you if u think u can harbour a career at woolies! :P

Just logged onto a local Talktalk connection and its working fine (cant tell you settings though as I dont know the router password), why dont people secure their wireless?

EDIT: LOL password is his dogs name, in router pages but cant see where that setting is.

harlzter;3077154

Just logged onto a local Talktalk connection and its working fine (cant … Just logged onto a local Talktalk connection and its working fine (cant tell you settings though as I dont know the router password), why dont people secure their wireless? EDIT: LOL password is his dogs name, in router pages but cant see where that setting is.

lol

i'm on BT on one line now't comin up on that url also not on the other which is talktalk, think its a dodgy site maybe sooooo busy!!

Was on a talktalk setup today and sure it was on 1400, 0000, but didn't really pay much attention as it was a tktk router i expected it to be set right....it worked so probably was..

Original Poster

should i set it to Auto again (the MTU) and try it currently using 1432 Talktalk recommended setting...

Dcx on Auto can u access gamespot.com because i could not that why i am using 1432...

Original Poster

The site seem to be working without a setting change

Didn't work for me at home on TalkTalk (would not find site) but worked OK at work.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047134
      2. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.811
      3. What would be HELL to you?2839
      4. Driving without wing mirror?legal?1923

See more discussions