tamron lens for the nikon d3200

3 replies
Found 9th Jan 2015
Ok hi folks thank for your time !
As you can probably tell I have a Nikon d3200 but I now wish to purchase a pre owned Tamron lens 70-300mm
I have seen two advertised in cex ( I don't want comments about the shop I understand that it's a horrible company )
However they are advertising two lenses which I think are the same ??? however at two different prices
Can you tell me are these the same please

As my Nikon d3200 does not have a built in motor I'm hoping the two lenses below will have and will autofocus with my camera

uk.webuy.com/pro…NIK

uk.webuy.com/pro…NIK

3 Comments

hi there I have the same camera you need AF-S lens that has the motor built in AF just means auto focus is there but needs motor in camera. also good choice on lens my friend is a photographer and uses Nikon he asked at the Nikon shop about quick auto focus lens he told him to buy a tamron lol

Original Poster

On various forums they all say that it does Auto Focus and does have a built in motor...
But the two links are of the same lens but different prices ???

The price difference could be down to condition grading and if one has more bits with ie box. I found when looking for ram for pc the same spec had loads of different prices. also this mite be helpful en.m.wikipedia.org/wik…tor
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Show us your Photos 2017. October's Theme - 'Anything'32486
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247615
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604803
    4. Free sweet Sunday’s code11

See more discussions