Groups

tanning injections? where to get them?

cant find them on the internet anywhere, thought the internet would be the easiest place to find them. does anyone use these and does anyone know where to get hold of them?

28 Comments

they don't have a uk license so you shouldn't be able to buy them here. i do know of people that have though!

Maybe like Spain or summink? But then would you be better off going out there for a real tan?

try the vets!!

Original Poster

mrs nutt;3964242

they don't have a uk license so you shouldn't be able to buy them here. i … they don't have a uk license so you shouldn't be able to buy them here. i do know of people that have though!

yeah so do i but i dont know them personally to ask them. im not going to go overboard i just find the tanning beds a bit boring lol, and it takes forever to get any colour from them

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3964268

try the vets!!

funny

not

Banned

Don't do it! please! I'll send you on holiday

donnaraine;3964273

funnynot

great thanks theres the obligitory BG1/JFK quote

serious you wanna inject strange chemicals into yerself the vet will have plenty!!

Seriously what do the injections do, turn your skin pigment orange or something like that?

Never heard of them.

get your self a tin of cuprinol and a good brush

look up melanotan. x

Original Poster

lumoruk;3964289

Don't do it! please! I'll send you on holiday

haha your on lol!

Original Poster

greg_68;3964303

Seriously what do the injections do, turn your skin pigment orange or … Seriously what do the injections do, turn your skin pigment orange or something like that?Never heard of them.

they stimulate your bodys melatonin which is responsible for turning you brown and protecting you from the sun

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;3964291

great thanks theres the obligitory BG1/JFK quote serious you wanna inject … great thanks theres the obligitory BG1/JFK quote serious you wanna inject strange chemicals into yerself the vet will have plenty!!

dont think they will turn me brown though lol

I wasn't overly impressed with my results...see what you think.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00538/SNF25BIZ02-380_538502a.jpg

You might end up looking like a radioactive carrot.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3964488

You might end up looking like a radioactive carrot.

haha nice mental image!
    but seriously i hate the orange look so if i did get them i wouldnt over use them, just not looking like a milk bottle would be nice

donnaraine;3964531

haha nice mental image!but seriously i hate the orange look so if i did … haha nice mental image!but seriously i hate the orange look so if i did get them i wouldnt over use them, just not looking like a milk bottle would be nice

Just seen where you live....I'm getting to know that area quite well as of late...but there's nowt there lol. Are you not happy with the way you are? I don't belive these things could be safe.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3964554

Just seen where you live....I'm getting to know that area quite well as … Just seen where you live....I'm getting to know that area quite well as of late...but there's nowt there lol. Are you not happy with the way you are? I don't belive these things could be safe.

how are you getting to know good old bishop then? and yeah your right nothing here lol
    im just a bit white thats all and i use the sunbeds once a week but they take forever to build up any colour.

Sorry to be the sensible one but............. the magazine that comes with teh NOTW had an article about them a few weeks ago. They haven't passed proper safety tests and have proved to be dangerous. If I can dig out the article I will let you know what it says.

donnaraine;3964571

how are you getting to know good old bishop then? and yeah your right … how are you getting to know good old bishop then? and yeah your right nothing here lolim just a bit white thats all and i use the sunbeds once a week but they take forever to build up any colour.

BF lives that way..well west auckland...which seems to have even less going on haha

Original Poster

oh bella! you live near me and we both have rubber ducks as our avatars!!!! coincidence?

Original Poster

bellabonkers;3964585

BF lives that way..well west auckland...which seems to have even less … BF lives that way..well west auckland...which seems to have even less going on haha

omg i have an ex from west lol. whats his name? obviously i know its not my ex though lol but i live in the next village 2 mins away

donnaraine;3964597

omg i have an ex from west lol. whats his name? obviously i know its not … omg i have an ex from west lol. whats his name? obviously i know its not my ex though lol but i live in the next village 2 mins away

:w00t: Scary lol......

donnaraine;3964376

they stimulate your bodys melatonin which is responsible for turning you … they stimulate your bodys melatonin which is responsible for turning you brown and protecting you from the sun

melatonin is doing this safe as i would of thought it could cause melonoma cancer if melatonin is stimulated

lol I'd rather be white I reckon than using the injection route....

How long has this been about for ?

maxmix

maxmix;5252968

lol I'd rather be white I reckon than using the injection route....How … lol I'd rather be white I reckon than using the injection route....How long has this been about for ?maxmix

Best thing to do is to use Google and search on it, there's plenty of information about it out there.

Cheers

melanotan;5255172

Best thing to do is to use Google and search on it, there's plenty of … Best thing to do is to use Google and search on it, there's plenty of information about it out there.Cheers

Ah OK....

maxmix

PS Nice 1st post
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
      2. Biscuit addiction1954
      3. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11
      4. Car park fine UKPC1520

See more discussions