Groups
    EXPIRED

tape

this is kinda a deal request and a general inquiry in one lol. does anyone know if you can get this like tape that goes around the bath? its hard to explain, it kinda acts like a seal between the bath and the tiles. my bath is slighty to far from the tiles to get any grouting stuff to stay on. i could have sworn i saw something like this in one of those little catalogue type books you sometimes get from the newspaper. but now i cant find the catalogue. any help would be appreciated:)

3 Comments

dont think this is the same stuff but it might help. Its £30 from screwfix. check it out

screwfix.com/app…085

Original Poster

masterruckus

dont think this is the same stuff but it might help. Its £30 from … dont think this is the same stuff but it might help. Its £30 from screwfix. check it outhttp://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id=42627&ts=13085

that might do the trick:thumbsup:

I think the Screwfix stuff is worth a try. I've seen a tip that suggests half filling the bath with water before you fix the sealant (the bath shifts slightly when you put weight in it) never tried it though.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?11
      2. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      3. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      4. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510

See more discussions