Found 7th Dec 2014
hi all. does anyone know if tassimo pods are any good to use after the expire date? if they are, for how long after would you say?

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

1. Ask
  2. Tassimo
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Tassimo
7 Comments

3 months easy.

Yeah there fine. The only thing I personally wouldn't is the milk

Agree about the milk. Give the coffee a shot though as the caps are all sealed up. Gradually decrease in taste quality is the worst that can happen

Original Poster

Thanks everyone

the milk is also fine, it's a uht milk creamer. the milk will last a very long time . most uht milk has around 2 years life. the coffee may taste off or not as strong.

winter_zombie

the milk is also fine, it's a uht milk creamer. the milk will last a … the milk is also fine, it's a uht milk creamer. the milk will last a very long time . most uht milk has around 2 years life. the coffee may taste off or not as strong.

Thanks for the info about the milk - didn't know that.

I used up about 4 packs of out of date T-discs including latte, americano and breakfast tea, I'm still alive, but I definitely noticed the taste wasn't as nice. I kept forgetting about them and decided not to let them go to waste.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98198
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769468
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247628
    4. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …22

See more discussions